Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will be our heart and soul on defense? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 19, 2011, 03:05:02 PM

What does "star" have to do with "heart and soul?"

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 19, 2011, 03:19:23 PM

If you were to ask Raheem Morris, he'd say that Barrett Ruud already is. Just sayin.

But as for the future, I think Gerald McCoy already has started showing signs of it. He's organizing activities, working with the rookies, he basically is already putting the down payment on it, IMO.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 19, 2011, 03:28:22 PM

McCoy without a doubt.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#33 : July 19, 2011, 03:53:25 PM

what i meant when i said "heart and soul" i actually meant the most Dominant Defender this upcoming year for us...i should of worded it different

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 19, 2011, 03:54:39 PM

what i meant when i said "heart and soul" i actually meant the most Dominant Defender this upcoming year for us...i should of worded it different

My vote still goes to McCoy.

BuccsFan09

Rookie

#35 : July 19, 2011, 04:17:45 PM

I know he is a rookie right now, but I think Clayborn. If I had to choose a LB it would be Mckenzie from what I hear.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 19, 2011, 04:50:41 PM

Geno is still only 23 years old and he acts even younger. I followed the guy for one day on twitter and after 100+ dumbass tweets in a 12 hour span, I had to stop following him. He's a kid. I don't see him leading our team anytime soon.

We need a Freeman type guy to step up on defense. Right now the only guy that seems to have that mentality is McKenzie. Now he just needs to show he can actually play.

bro it sounds like you have a man crush on Mckenzie.. you keep blabin on how Mckenzie is a super star in the making...c'mon man we dont even know if this guy can play a full year..atleast in my eyes Hayes can play...honestly i cant say the same for Mckenzie...

You are full of FAIL.

Never said anything about McKenzie being a super star in the making in any thread ever. He has the MENTALITY of a leader. Freeman said so and Barber said so. PR has even commented on his serious demeanor.  As I said he still needs to prove he can actually play or it means nothing.

: July 19, 2011, 04:54:11 PM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will be our heart and soul on defense? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools