Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas is an Idiot!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

HitTheBlount

Second String

« : July 19, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/22432/nfc-south-dominant-team-2014-16

This guy makes absolutely no sense what so ever, he says the Falcons will be the best team in the Division from 2014-2016. based on that statement it sounds like an opinion and ya sure everyone has one of those but it is reason for the belief that just baffles me? He says the Bucs are second on his list because Josh Freeman needs to grow, but then cites that Turner will be old, Gonzalez will be gone, Peria Jerry has been injured the past two years but is going to breakout ???, Abraham will be old, McClure will be old, AND that "they can replace those guys", not to mention the several guys they might lose to FA in a week. i just can't stop scratching my head on this one, and its funny because the first comment on the page was a Saints fan(read it) even thinking he is crazy.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

« #1 : July 19, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »

Screw him, we got a ton of votes from the other panelists:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6769936/consensus-packers-own-2014-16

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
« #2 : July 19, 2011, 03:33:27 PM »

I'd like to see an article setting your friend straight Scott. The Falcons traded away 5 premium picks for one wide receiver, when they are already going to lose 2 of their best O-Lineman this year, their TE is probably in his last year, 1 of their only 2 legitimate pass rushing D-Lineman is aging and often broken down, and their secondary is horrible outside of 1 guys who is a free agent. The Falcons are going to dissapoint a lot of people this year and going forward. The great thing is so many people are drinking the koolaid that it will be 2014 before they realize how badly Dimitroff screwed the team.
« : July 19, 2011, 03:38:28 PM BucsPirate1 »

LABuc

Starter

« #3 : July 19, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »

Yasinskas is a tool. Arguably 3 of their 5 most important/talented players probably won't be in this league in that time period yet they will dominate? I had no idea a Hall of Fame tight end could be "easily" replaced. Talib has made White his puppet time and time again, and even Anthony Gaitor almost erased Julio Jones in college. I'll take Freeman over Ryan ANY DAY, twice on Sundays.

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #4 : July 19, 2011, 04:39:34 PM »

Wait, the Crypt Keeper picked the Bills?  I think thats the greater crime here.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #5 : July 19, 2011, 04:48:54 PM »

Wow this guy is a **CENSORED**. This subject is almost tailor made for the bucs. Its not just yasinskas though. For some reason everyone has fell in love with the falcons. I saw on mike & mike this mornings there odds of winning the superbowl are 15-1. Thats 8th best in the league. I think the falcons will finish 3rd in the devision this year.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #6 : July 19, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »

jlr0714

Starter
« #7 : July 19, 2011, 06:10:15 PM »

I'm just not seeing the Falcons as a dominant team going forward...they are a good team, with quite a bit of talent....but too many of their elite players are aging, and they mortgaged their draft future for a #2 receiver.  If he turns out to be more than that, it will likely create just enough angst for Roddy White to create conflict....I can see a little T.O. in RW.    Although he is solid, Ryan hasn't displayed anything that makes me believe he is the type of elite QB that can carry a good team to greatness...

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

« #8 : July 19, 2011, 06:42:39 PM »

Football is coming!!!!!!                    football is coming!!!!!!

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #9 : July 19, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »

Roddy white definitely has some diva in him. They were talking about how julio would cut into his catches. Roddy white was there and acknowledged the fact he probably wont catch 115 passes again. He said he would be happy if he caught 88 while jones caught 48 and they won 3 play off games.
So if they both catch 70 and get booted in the 1st round he could be unhappy already.

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #10 : July 19, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »

You guys are ridiculous about the Yasinkas critisism.  The guy covers the entire NFC South and its no secret that right now the Bucs are considered by most to be up and coming but probably the 3rd team from the south.  As someone who reads Yasinkas's blog regularly, I can tell you he really likes the bucs and loves, loves, loves Josh Freeman.  The guy has written more positive stuff about the Bucs and Freeman in particular than anyone in the universe.  Its nothing but a safe pick.  The falcons are the more established team and Falcons fans would be even more pissed than you guys if they'd been passed over by the unproven young Bucs.

EDIT:  Oh wait, he actually says that.... "I’m going with the Atlanta Falcons and that’s mainly because they’re the safest bet."  I know, but you guys could all do a better job of objectively covering the entire NFC south... Not just the Bucs. 
« : July 19, 2011, 07:51:29 PM jbear »

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #11 : July 19, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »

:D

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #12 : July 19, 2011, 07:58:13 PM »

ATL will be one of the best teams if they stay injury-free. The Bucs still have a lot to prove, imo.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

« #13 : July 19, 2011, 07:58:37 PM »

You guys are ridiculous about the Yasinkas critisism.  The guy covers the entire NFC South and its no secret that right now the Bucs are considered by most to be up and coming but probably the 3rd team from the south.  As someone who reads Yasinkas's blog regularly, I can tell you he really likes the bucs and loves, loves, loves Josh Freeman.  The guy has written more positive stuff about the Bucs and Freeman in particular than anyone in the universe.  Its nothing but a safe pick.  The falcons are the more established team and Falcons fans would be even more pissed than you guys if they'd been passed over by the unproven young Bucs.

EDIT:  Oh wait, he actually says that.... "I’m going with the Atlanta Falcons and that’s mainly because they’re the safest bet."  I know, but you guys could all do a better job of objectively covering the entire NFC south... Not just the Bucs.

I pretty much agree with all of this. I really enjoy reading Yasinskas and the fact that each teams' fans thinks he's biased for a different team in the division suggests that he's probably pretty fair with his praise or criticism.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

jbear

Pro Bowler

« #14 : July 19, 2011, 08:13:27 PM »

I pretty much agree with all of this. I really enjoy reading Yasinskas and the fact that each teams' fans thinks he's biased for a different team in the division suggests that he's probably pretty fair with his praise or criticism.

Well said,  People need to realize he's writing a blog for the entire NFC south.  He can't get too high or low on anybody.  Mostly I'd say he's as high as could be reasonable on every NFC south club. Including the Panthers.  Sometimes that makes him a little on the boring side but I'd not call him an idiot for taking the more obvious path considering his job description.   I'm fine with it.  As usual he couldn't have been any more up on the Bucs and Josh Freeman.  Obviously his darkhorse.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas is an Idiot!!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools