Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paul Posluszny mentions Bucs on Sirius NFL Radio « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#120 : July 22, 2011, 09:09:35 PM

Feel free to cut and paste the quotation of where I said I put "so much faith in what Bills fans have said." What was the definition of a straw man argument again?

My bad.  I have no idea where I got the idea you put faith in some Bills fans...

Not my conclusion. The conclusion of the people who actually watch him play week in and week out. Bills fans...

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=354749

But I'm sure you know more about it than they do.

Obviously, if there was as big a difference talent wise between the two that some on this board would lead you to believe there is, then shouldn't it be apparent to the fans that watch Poz play every Sunday?

Well if he has, Bills fans surely haven't seen it. They watch the guy every week. You watch him on highlight reels and nationally televised games. So I find it strange that you can claim to have seen something that they haven't.

I also pay more attention to what Bills fans say,

...and you go on to quote multiple posts of theirs.

In your dilligent efforts to recant my quotes, I am utterly shocked that you neglected to recant this one...

My reasoning for continuously bringing it up is that so many on the Bucs board seem to think that Poz is hands down better than Ruud against the run and some have even asserted just as good against the pass. If that were so glaringly apparent, then one would think that Bills fans wouldn't be criticizing the guy for those exact two things. Clearly, it's not as cut and dry as that. There are obviously flaws in his game that have lead to Bills fans developing these opinions of him, whether fair or unfair.

In other words, I have the same amount of faith in Bills fans assessment of Posluszny as I do with Bucs fans' assessment of Ruud. Some of it is fair, some of it is not.

You're right.  I'm clearly misrepresenting you here on the Bills fans.

Thank you, Biggs! That's mighty "Bigg" of you to admit!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#121 : July 22, 2011, 09:25:44 PM

LMAO, you go multiple posts pimping the posts of Bills fans only to recant (notice the proper use of that big word) those posts after I called you out on it the first time.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#122 : July 22, 2011, 10:48:48 PM

LMAO, you go multiple posts pimping the posts of Bills fans only to recant (notice the proper use of that big word) those posts after I called you out on it the first time.

I used an improper word. Oops. Sorry about that. It doesn't mean you are any less incorrect. From the very first post I made in this thread:

FYI, I don't think Poz sucks as much as Bills fans do, and I don't think that Ruud sucks as much as Bucs fans do. Everybody seems to think that they are supposed to have a Ray Lewis. Clearly, everyone can't have a Ray Lewis.

So, you were saying?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#123 : July 28, 2011, 07:08:12 AM

Posluszny

Ruud

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#124 : July 28, 2011, 07:23:36 AM

Lol.

It is quite funny to me that Ruud, who so many in the media and around the league say is a great player.....has not heard his name even rumored to anyone. So far the linebackers that have agreed to terms (Poz, Black, Anderson, Durant, Spikes, T. Davis, Nicholas) have averaged 4.4 years / $5.1M per year. Can't wait to see what Ruud gets.

Poz's deal was 6 year / $45M with $15M guaranteed.
: July 28, 2011, 07:27:03 AM JDouble

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paul Posluszny mentions Bucs on Sirius NFL Radio « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools