Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paul Posluszny mentions Bucs on Sirius NFL Radio « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 20, 2011, 08:09:19 AM

What scheme turns a man into a girl?

Draft Aaron Donald

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 20, 2011, 08:13:20 AM

Raheem Morris' apparently.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 20, 2011, 08:13:48 AM

haha exactly

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 20, 2011, 09:05:56 AM

Just curious, why have I yet to see anyone clamoring for James Anderson? He's only 27, we'd be stealing him from a division rival, he ranked as the 3rd best 4-3 OLB last year, he could compete for either OLB spot pushing Geno Hayes or replacing him. Just wondering why nobody seems to want the guy.

Draft Aaron Donald

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 20, 2011, 09:35:28 AM

Wow I can;t even believe that is the same player. He looks much more quicker and looks like he actually wants to get to the ball carrier before he gets to him.

I know. It's almost as if he's playing in a different scheme or something...

Don't know why a different sceme would make someone slower and not want to attack a ball carrier.

It doesn't.  The only thing changing schemes would do is slow you down mentally, by being unsure of where you are supposed to be and when you are supposed to be there.  We all know that isn't Ruud's problem.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 20, 2011, 09:47:57 AM

Who knows what is wrong with Ruud? Who cares? He was very good in college and he looked very promising in 2007 ans 2008, but he started playing soft in at the end of 2009 and has looked like a complete puss the last two years. maybe he'll decide to be a real linebacker again somewhere else, but I've seen enough here in Tampa. I threw my Ruud jersey away last year. (it was easy cause it had been misspelled "Rudd" but I threw it away none the less)  I don't care if the guy replacing him is any better. I just don't wanna see him anymore.

Draft Aaron Donald

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 20, 2011, 09:56:51 AM

Who knows what is wrong with Ruud? Who cares? He was very good in college and he looked very promising in 2007 ans 2008, but he started playing soft in at the end of 2009 and has looked like a complete puss the last two years...
and when did Monte leave?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 20, 2011, 09:57:42 AM

Who knows what is wrong with Ruud? Who cares? He was very good in college and he looked very promising in 2007 ans 2008, but he started playing soft in at the end of 2009 and has looked like a complete puss the last two years. maybe he'll decide to be a real linebacker again somewhere else, but I've seen enough here in Tampa. I threw my Ruud jersey away last year. (it was easy cause it had been misspelled "Rudd" but I threw it away none the less)  I don't care if the guy replacing him is any better. I just don't wanna see him anymore.

Hmmm, what changed in 2009 again? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with Shmaheem Norris.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : July 20, 2011, 10:19:40 AM

You're right! Raheem must have snipped his balls when he took over! How did I not see this before! Poor neutered Ruud. :(

Draft Aaron Donald

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 20, 2011, 10:41:07 AM

You're right! Raheem must have snipped his balls when he took over! How did I not see this before! Poor neutered Ruud. :(

Yup, and Paul Posluszny has been on a defense that's ranked bottom 5 against the run two seasons in a row, and that has never even cracked the top 20 since he's been there. But that was just because of scheme, right? Plus he's had no talent around him, right? No hypocrisy there. Nope. None at all.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 20, 2011, 10:54:56 AM

Who knows what is wrong with Ruud? Who cares? He was very good in college and he looked very promising in 2007 ans 2008, but he started playing soft in at the end of 2009 and has looked like a complete puss the last two years...
You mean when did Derrick Brooks stop covering for him?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 20, 2011, 11:16:35 AM

Because Derrick Brooks leaving was the only thing that changed? And of course, this argument has never stopped anyone from dubbing Shelton Quarles as a stud, now has it? He had a better Brooks to work with than Ruud had.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 20, 2011, 11:24:30 AM

Yup, and Paul Posluszny has been on a defense that's ranked bottom 5 against the run two seasons in a row, and that has never even cracked the top 20 since he's been there. But that was just because of scheme, right? Plus he's had no talent around him, right? No hypocrisy there. Nope. None at all.

Poz may have been on a weak defense, but he hasn't been a weak link. That is the difference son.

Draft Aaron Donald

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 20, 2011, 11:29:28 AM

When was Shelton Quarles a "stud"?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 20, 2011, 11:32:51 AM

I think it's less that Brooks was covering for Ruud, but now Ruud is covering for Hayes.  We were getting destroyed by long runs so Morris has asked Ruud to play "safety" for the LBs.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paul Posluszny mentions Bucs on Sirius NFL Radio « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools