Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: any former season tickets holders interested in class action lawsuit? « previous next »
Page: 1

rob0124

Practice Squad

: July 20, 2011, 04:22:35 PM

I was a season ticket holder and did not renew my seats last year (2010). I was told my penalty would be the loss of my ticket deposits which was over $5k. Today I learned after the season was over the Bucs reported it as an uncollected bill, gave it to a collection agency and it was reported to the credit bureaus. It was a big hit to my credit score.

Im wondering if this happened to anyone else and if anyone would be interested in a lawsuit against the team? If there are any lawyers that would be interested in representing us please contact me. Just email me from here.

robert

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : July 20, 2011, 05:05:20 PM

Wow - don't F w/ the Glazer Boys. They don't mess around, do they?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : July 21, 2011, 10:56:56 AM

moved here

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1281826.0.html

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 05, 2011, 02:15:29 PM

Snyder started this and from what I have read , he is not the only team doing this.

From what I understand, in the Redskins situation, they claimed it was a contract and an agreement to pay. Some fans didn't, so he sued.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: any former season tickets holders interested in class action lawsuit? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools