Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ahmad Bradshaw could be a productive complement for LeGarrette Blount. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#30 : July 25, 2011, 02:53:15 AM

And for all this talk of homerun threats, he is about as close to that as you get.  Although Graham and Blount can reel off big runs as well, despite their "lack of speed".

Both Graham and Blount have shown its more about elusiveness and vision than speed..... unfortunately, Carnell has neither.

They have shown that elusivenes vision and power can be great, I wouldnt say they've shown its more about those than speed though. I could easily argue your statement with 2 words. Chris Johnson.

Blount was power+balance+speed all wrapped up in one 250lb man, now thats what the real deal is. and yes Blount has speed. Everyone talks about his hurdle during his great run against the cardinals but that was not the most impressive thing to me at all. Nobody talks about the fact that it looks like Blount is pulling away from every single player on the field right before someone dives at his heals and trips him up. take a look

That showed me that people still don't realize how good he is. Blount is way faster than people realize. We have a special player here
Forget everyone else. He was pulling away from Rodgers-Cromartie! nuff said  :P

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 25, 2011, 08:29:23 AM

I bring this up all the time. Blount lacks great acceleration but once he gets to a full gallop his top end speed is very, very good.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ahmad Bradshaw could be a productive complement for LeGarrette Blount. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools