Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Cromartie......... Im not giving anybody a hometown discount, « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 24, 2011, 08:40:09 PM

Replace a moron with a moron? No thanks.

This.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#16 : July 24, 2011, 11:09:59 PM

We would have the tallest, freakish athletic CB crew of all-time if we signed Cromartie (Talib, Cromartie, Biggers and Myron are all over 6'1). But if we do end up losing Talib at some point in the next year, it would definitely not be a safe idea to have Cromartie as the cornerstone of our secondary. Which is another reason why I say we NEED to get Nnamdi. If we don't end up sticking with Talib......Johnathan Joseph, Richard Marshall and Cromartie are all GREAT #2 CB's, but none of them are really what you want to build around in your secondary. I just hope our front office has this same thinking.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#17 : July 24, 2011, 11:17:31 PM

I don't want him anywhere near my team.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 24, 2011, 11:25:34 PM

If you guys judged every player by his personal life, the Bucs would have trouble fielding 53.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 25, 2011, 12:06:15 AM

Cromartie is an elite corner? LOL

bashear

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 25, 2011, 12:58:32 AM

If you guys judged every player by his personal life, the Bucs would have trouble fielding 53.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/21/jets-cromartie-not-being-missed-in-san-diego/

Question marks all over the place. Can you honestly see Dom outbidding the other interested teams for this guy?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 25, 2011, 01:03:39 AM

Honestly if we get Cromartie I won't be upset, but I'd rather pay 18-20 mill a year for Asomugha (Who I still believe has a good chance of coming here) then 7-8 mill  for Cromartie.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 25, 2011, 01:05:50 AM

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/21/jets-cromartie-not-being-missed-in-san-diego/

Question marks all over the place. Can you honestly see Dom outbidding the other interested teams for this guy?

Could be wrong,  but I don't believe he has ever been convicted of a crime. Sure he has made a lot of stupid mistakes, but he is married now and settled down.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#23 : July 25, 2011, 01:27:41 AM

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/how_jets_big_daddy_goes_the_whole_GfZbp5YDG78i7laEsFtJIK
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Antonio Cromartie......... Im not giving anybody a hometown discount, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools