Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush to Tampa? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#90 : July 28, 2011, 02:12:43 AM

Except that Bush does it better than Graham.
Does what better?  Get thrown at more often?

the averages are there...he is a better kick returner.

I prefer Graham for the value.  I think he is better than Carnell.

Bush does not keep Freeman upright on third and longs.  Graham chips better.  And he will get you seven or eight on a pass.  It is what he does.
He gets thrown at more often cause, you know, he gets open more often. And he gets more plays called for him cause he's, you know, better at football.
By that notion the Saints are better at football.  And the BUcs have been 2-2 against them the last two seasons...

He gets open more often?  Do you watch football?  He runs into the flat.  The Saints run 5 WR sets.  He is a safety net being thrown at by one the top 3 QBs inthe NFL.  He is fast.  I get that.  Does he catch downfield footballs?  Nope.  He is a guy who gets 7 yards a catch...guess what?  Graham does that as well. 

bucboi813

Starter

#91 : July 28, 2011, 02:22:27 AM

dolphins and saints made a trade deal says jay glazier 1 min ago on twitter

Live free or die trying

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#92 : July 28, 2011, 08:36:02 AM

Yeah, heard that on ESPN this morning.  The trade is pending on Bush taking an adjusted deal.

ARich80

Second String

#93 : July 28, 2011, 08:43:09 AM

I guess it doesn't really matter. His name isn't Jeremy Trueblood so he wouldn't have been part of the 'plan' anyway.   ::)

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#94 : July 28, 2011, 09:06:53 AM

Going to Miami

ARich80

Second String

#95 : July 28, 2011, 09:09:51 AM

Time for Huggins to step up and be that change of pace back
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush to Tampa? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools