Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Does "The Plan" Make Sense? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#90 : July 27, 2011, 04:54:37 PM

Maturing D-Line?

I'm pretty sure our D-line is going to be younger this year than last. I expect lots of mistakes and a disappointing season from them as a group.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#91 : July 27, 2011, 04:55:53 PM

I though it was reported that teams only had til december or something to issue extensions that will count against the cap?

If so, the only guy that could be getting a decent extension is Freeman. It just doesnt look like this regimes "MO" to sign guys before their contracts get close to expiring(Penn, Ruud, etc.). Freeman also just signed an extension that was included in his rookie contract last offseason.

I just dont think teams will be able to wait until the end of the year to sign extensions as I remember reading there being a clause in the new CBA prohibiting it.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#92 : July 27, 2011, 04:57:47 PM

If Lee's the starter at RT - and performs well - he's a candidate for an extension. Otherwise he'll be a free agent next year.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Does "The Plan" Make Sense? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools