Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quincy Black « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 27, 2011, 02:24:35 PM

I think its good to resign him as well. I like Black, McKenzie, Foster as our LBs.

Ditto....and as much as I bag on Geno Hayes, you gotta remember he is only just now 23 years old. He's just 14 months older than our rookie Mason Foster. So there is still time for Geno to mature mentally & physically and develop into a great linebacker too. Plus Watson and Hayward are great depth.

DaREAofRaRa

Second String

#31 : July 27, 2011, 02:29:53 PM

I personally would like to see gholston instead of hayward never liked the guy. Looked lost at times called him Adam a
wayward

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 27, 2011, 04:31:40 PM

We need more Quincy Black threads started.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 27, 2011, 04:33:30 PM

lol tried to delete mine!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 27, 2011, 04:37:01 PM

Wow.  That much jack for a nobody?  I'm guessing we negotiated vs ourselves on this one because no one else would lay out this sort of scratch for Black.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 18, 2012, 02:31:37 AM

First off....Im not bumping this to show some how wrong they were about QB...Im doing it because I dont want to start a new Q.B. thread...and this is the one I chose to bump.

Recently we have seen threads devoted to Freeman, Trueblood, Grimm, Goode, Myron and they usually have the tone of either "they suck...or "they really really really need to improve"...

Well, lets be clear. The tone here needs to be "he. sucks." When #58 is on the field...we might as well be playing with 10 guys out there...dude is a statue and the worst starter on this team.....BY FAR.

We need to see the upside Watson has..because it is completely clear that Q.B. has NONE.

Chud's mouth will be watering if #58 is on the field on the 9th....and if Schaino is dumb enough to start him...then he is asking for them to run for close to 300 yards that day..and most of it going toward the right side.

Dude is straight garbage. Once again, thanks Dom

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

TheQ

Starter

#36 : August 18, 2012, 02:35:59 AM

It is what it is....DomDom paid him a lot of money and expects him to start.
Watson should start over him, but the amount paid to QBlack keeps him as a starter.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 18, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

And I hate to sound like this...but if that is the case and $ is keeping him in the line up....then this team deserves whatever comes their way...which will most likely be losses.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 18, 2012, 04:13:06 AM

And I hate to sound like this...but if that is the case and $ is keeping him in the line up....then this team deserves whatever comes their way...which will most likely be losses.
Exactly, if the cards can say forget about Kolbs contract  he actually has to compete with a former undrafted rookie because he just isnt good.. The best players should be.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 18, 2012, 06:47:16 AM

Agreed a million percent. QB is complete garbage. He's always a step to late, out of position and getting beat. Always. I can't even remember the last time I said "Well gosh darn how about that, Quincy Black made a play".

I really hope this mistake of a player is not only benched, but cut entirely.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 18, 2012, 09:02:18 AM

In defense of most of the posters in this thread, Quincy Black didn't suck this bad before he got paid.  He was an average-to-below-average player before Dominik overpaid him.  Now he's gawd-awful.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 18, 2012, 09:04:32 AM

I made the mistake of getting my hopes up with all the glowing training camp reports....what a joke....this guy is still a garbage can.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 18, 2012, 09:04:51 AM

In defense of most of the posters in this thread, Quincy Black didn't suck this bad before he got paid.  He was an average-to-below-average player before Dominik overpaid him.  Now he's gawd-awful.

No, his play has always been the same. Here's the difference:

Rookie Deal:
Expectations(based on salary)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Actual performance

Big Deal
Expectations(based on salary)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Actual Performance

Your perception of how bad he is has expanded because he's costing your team more to suck in the same way.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 18, 2012, 09:05:39 AM

He always sucked , you were just too stupid to notice before he was given a huge contract.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 18, 2012, 09:07:45 AM

Your perception of how bad he is has expanded because he's costing your team more to suck in the same way.

No, your incorrect.  I don't have salary-based perceptions of players.  My perceptions on the player haven't changed at all.  Black's performance certainly has. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Quincy Black « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools