Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jonathan Joseph Update Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

bobbuc14

Rookie

: July 27, 2011, 03:12:57 PM

Although Aso is a fantastic corner and one is one of the best, if not the best corner in the NFL. But does paying him somewhere from 16-19 Million Dollars per year fit what we have going on here, The Answer is no. The Perfect fit for our system and a fantastic compliment to Aqib is Johnathan Joseph, he fits the system better and is three years younger easily fitting into our youth movement. He would obviously be the big free agent were looking for as fans, and signing him wouldn't greatly affect future extensions given to Freeman,Blount,Williams,etc. This article on bleacher report also outlines why this is so http://bleacherreport.com/articles/781077-nfl-free-agency-jonathan-joseph-is-a-better-fit-than-nnamdi-asomugha-for-bucs............ I for one would be very excited Friday to see Johnathan Joseph signed to a long-term deal here.

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#1 : July 27, 2011, 03:18:32 PM

Id be fine with Joseph or Carr.

BBucs

Practice Squad

#2 : July 27, 2011, 03:19:38 PM

I would be very happy with Joseph!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 27, 2011, 03:20:18 PM

Go get him Dom!!

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 27, 2011, 03:20:28 PM

Joseph FTW!

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Buck N Up

Starter

#5 : July 27, 2011, 03:22:46 PM

Jonathan Joseph, Would be a GREAT Fit for Tampa!!!!

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#6 : July 27, 2011, 03:26:34 PM

Joeseph..or grimes

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 27, 2011, 03:34:13 PM

Hahaha, here we go again. Just like last year.

LETS GET ASO.....ok he's gone.....LETS GET JOSEPH......ok he's gone.......LETS GET.......

It's funny to watch how emotional this board is and how upset people get.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bobbuc14

Rookie

#8 : July 27, 2011, 03:38:06 PM

LETS GET ASO.....ok he's gone.....LETS GET JOSEPH......ok he's gone.......LETS GET.......

Im a realist and I never believed Aso would actually come here, his demands are astronomically high and he doesnt truly fit the Tampa 2. Joseph however does fit the system and simply will not cost as much, If there looking to sign a FA CB who can come in and make a large impact without handing out a boat load of money, Joseph is the guy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 27, 2011, 03:48:20 PM

Ill admit that I wanted Aso, but I was prepared to see him go elsewhere. I think its fun to hope for the best FA. Although not much of that truly matters. There have been many teams who didnt do anything in the offseason to go onto to do great things the next season. So when the games start to play, thats when Ill be emotionally invested.

ARich80

Second String

#10 : July 27, 2011, 03:51:15 PM

They HAVE to get Joseph. Next year Ronde (potentially) retires. Talib is (potentially) in jail. That means we're left with Biggers & Lewis starting. Not terrible, not good. The worst part is that will leave NO depth at CB. And with next years' 1st round pick almost certainly designated to the O-line, a 2nd round corner probably won't be of starting caliber.
Joseph is a MUST.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#11 : July 27, 2011, 03:53:14 PM

How about anybody who makes our team better

bobbuc14

Rookie

#12 : July 27, 2011, 03:57:16 PM

They HAVE to get Joseph. Next year Ronde (potentially) retires. Talib is (potentially) in jail. That means we're left with Biggers & Lewis starting. Not terrible, not good. The worst part is that will leave NO depth at CB. And with next years' 1st round pick almost certainly designated to the O-line, a 2nd round corner probably won't be of starting caliber.
Joseph is a MUST.

Well the most positive sign so far is he has not agreed to re sign with the Bengals so he may potentially be looking for a way out of there. And Joseph being a great top tier CB as he is I think MD would be doing a disservice not at least throwing some of that 50 mil he has to spend on a relatively cheap player

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 27, 2011, 04:53:02 PM

Joseph is not coming here either.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bobbuc14

Rookie

#14 : July 27, 2011, 05:04:49 PM

Joseph is not coming here either.

Based on?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jonathan Joseph Update Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools