Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jonathan Joseph Update Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

NYC Bucs Fan

Starter

#135 : July 28, 2011, 08:11:06 PM

Well, I guess the Bucs aren't signing any significant free agents this year.......what else is new :(

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#136 : July 28, 2011, 08:12:29 PM

Did we need another 5 threads to announce this?

Draft Aaron Donald

FortWayneBucs

Rookie

#137 : July 28, 2011, 08:12:56 PM

well that sucks

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#138 : July 28, 2011, 08:14:18 PM

Good move by the Texans. $16M+ is too much for a CB......any CB.

Draft Aaron Donald

PRPatrol

Second String
#139 : July 28, 2011, 08:16:08 PM

I've never seen so many useless, pointless, repetitive threads. Moderator needs to do some serious house cleaning.

I agree JDouble. This is the most activity I have seen on the message boards in a long time. After I clean them up and then come back an hour later they are already flooded again. I will continue to do all that I can to enhance the viewing experience on the boards.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#140 : July 28, 2011, 08:17:12 PM

Jonathan Joseph to the Texans.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jonathan Joseph Update Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools