Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: July 27, 2011, 04:55:11 PM

If Freeman is the franchise, I can't tell.

For every 4 articles posted about the Bucs on the web, one should be about Freeman. He should be providing updates about the state of the franchise and the expectations.
If the media questions the legitimacy of the Bucs, even in our division, Freeman has to erase all doubt. Not just in the 4th qrtr but going into TC.

This particular TC will be different for obvious reasons and Ra and Freeman needed to set the tone yesterday. I don't think I've heard anything from either of them since the lockout ended. Doesn't inspire much confidence in Tampa fans. I'm sure the rookies heads will be spinning these next two weeks and who knows what FA might end up on the roster before sept.
The difference between rookies and FA's signing with contenders like Pitt, N.E., Baltimore  and pretenders is attitude. The players and fans set a winning attitude for any player to come in and perform to the highest ability.

Obviously the team responds great to **CENSORED**y attitudes as seen with last seasons race to ten.
The team/city had great attitude at the end of the season and now it seems we have to start rebuilding that. The lockout was/is a huge distraction and will hurt some teams chemistry. I'd like to hear our leaders setting the tone now not tomorrow.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#1 : July 27, 2011, 04:57:48 PM

Take a chill pill. These guys aren't doing nothing.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#2 : July 27, 2011, 04:59:40 PM

those men have their head down working and grinding jeez the lockout just ended and theirs LOTS of work to be done...the tone will be set during training camp..lol delete this thread before more people read it

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 27, 2011, 05:01:34 PM

For every 4 articles posted about the Bucs on the web, one should be about Freeman. He should be providing updates about the state of the franchise and the expectations.
If the media questions the legitimacy of the Bucs, even in our division, Freeman has to erase all doubt. Not just in the 4th qrtr but going into TC.

This particular TC will be different for obvious reasons and Ra and Freeman needed to set the tone yesterday. I don't think I've heard anything from either of them since the lockout ended. Doesn't inspire much confidence in Tampa fans. I'm sure the rookies heads will be spinning these next two weeks and who knows what FA might end up on the roster before sept.
The difference between rookies and FA's signing with contenders like Pitt, N.E., Baltimore  and pretenders is attitude. The players and fans set a winning attitude for any player to come in and perform to the highest ability.

Obviously the team responds great to **CENSORED**y attitudes as seen with last seasons race to ten.
The team/city had great attitude at the end of the season and now it seems we have to start rebuilding that. The lockout was/is a huge distraction and will hurt some teams chemistry. I'd like to hear our leaders setting the tone now not tomorrow.

What?

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#4 : July 27, 2011, 05:02:47 PM

Too late.......

I'm now dumber for having read it.

GuerillaInThaMist

Rookie

#5 : July 27, 2011, 05:03:40 PM

Don't feed the troll.

GITM approved.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 27, 2011, 05:04:03 PM

Java sighting.

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#7 : July 27, 2011, 05:04:03 PM

BTW.....look at the OP's name.  Radioraheem?  This guy is a Morris hater.  'Nuff said...

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 27, 2011, 05:04:11 PM

Well why are you putting this on this Board.
You should go out and tell the press that they are not keeping up with your quota

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 27, 2011, 05:04:32 PM

I'm just saying it's weird that I've read something from Dominik but nothing from Raheem and Freeman. This lockout leaves the NFL in a heap o' mess and leadership is about controlling the choas before it starts. It would be nice to hear from those guys with a positive attitude to assure the rookies and fans they aren't shell shocked from all this. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 27, 2011, 05:04:56 PM

Freeman set Tone 1 with his 25-6 year last year and Tone 2 by organizing quality workouts during the lockout. I could care less about what cliche you want him to spout out for ESPN or the Trib. He's a stud, a leader and everyone in that lockerroom knows it.

In Verner We Trust

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#11 : July 27, 2011, 05:05:24 PM

You are a moron.

/Thread

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#12 : July 27, 2011, 05:06:42 PM

I'm just saying it's weird that I've read something from Dominik but nothing from Raheem and Freeman. This lockout leaves the NFL in a heap o' mess and leadership is about controlling the choas before it starts. It would be nice to hear from those guys with a positive attitude to assure the rookies and fans they aren't shell shocked from all this.
you'll hear from them tommorow when the players report for camp. happy?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 27, 2011, 05:07:43 PM

Well why are you putting this on this Board.
You should go out and tell the press that they are not keeping up with your quota
Hopefully they read these and post to twitter. Set the tone.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 27, 2011, 05:09:02 PM

BTW, the screename is a an ode to "do the right thing". I'm a huge fan of Raheem and all black coackes and QB's. Tamps is trendsetter.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools