Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#15 : July 27, 2011, 05:09:28 PM

You are a moron.

/Thread

quoted for emphasis...

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 27, 2011, 05:09:37 PM

I'm just saying it's weird that I've read something from Dominik but nothing from Raheem and Freeman. This lockout leaves the NFL in a heap o' mess and leadership is about controlling the choas before it starts. It would be nice to hear from those guys with a positive attitude to assure the rookies and fans they aren't shell shocked from all this.

I'm thinking those guys are kind of busy right now trying to make up for a lost off season.  I prefer them doing that than giving sound bites on the radio.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 27, 2011, 05:10:21 PM

LMAO!!!! So the OP doesnt follow any of the reports about Freeman organizing workout all offseason, doesnt follow any of the interviews, or doesnt follow what seems to be the Bucs in general.....and now the sky is falling.

Im guessing because they didnt do it on the exact day the OP wanted?

Dude, you have full access to PR and its forums. Try using them and educating yourself on the Bucs so you dont look so damn foolish. Freeman has been the ideal franchise player for this team since the end of the 09 season.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#18 : July 27, 2011, 05:12:46 PM

My first thought was this is Java under another name.  But this guy's spelling/grammar is atrocious.  If it is Java, he's either drunk or faking stupidity.....which for him would be redundant.   

buchead

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 27, 2011, 06:55:40 PM

Whats your intent behind your screen name? I've seen a few different ppl post thoughts on your name. I thought about the movie radio. I also no radio reheem is a character from a spike lee film with serious racial undertones. Radio raheem infact was beaten to death by police. Are you trying to be funny, racist, or is it just a name?

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#20 : July 27, 2011, 07:01:09 PM

If Freeman is the franchise, I can't tell.

For every 4 articles posted about the Bucs on the web, one should be about Freeman. He should be providing updates about the state of the franchise and the expectations.
If the media questions the legitimacy of the Bucs, even in our division, Freeman has to erase all doubt. Not just in the 4th qrtr but going into TC.

This particular TC will be different for obvious reasons and Ra and Freeman needed to set the tone yesterday. I don't think I've heard anything from either of them since the lockout ended. Doesn't inspire much confidence in Tampa fans. I'm sure the rookies heads will be spinning these next two weeks and who knows what FA might end up on the roster before sept.
The difference between rookies and FA's signing with contenders like Pitt, N.E., Baltimore  and pretenders is attitude. The players and fans set a winning attitude for any player to come in and perform to the highest ability.

Obviously the team responds great to **CENSORED**y attitudes as seen with last seasons race to ten.
The team/city had great attitude at the end of the season and now it seems we have to start rebuilding that. The lockout was/is a huge distraction and will hurt some teams chemistry. I'd like to hear our leaders setting the tone now not tomorrow.

The quest for .500 begins...

Bucfan2thedeath

Second String

#21 : July 27, 2011, 07:11:51 PM

For every 4 articles posted about the Bucs on the web, one should be about Freeman. He should be providing updates about the state of the franchise and the expectations.
If the media questions the legitimacy of the Bucs, even in our division, Freeman has to erase all doubt. Not just in the 4th qrtr but going into TC.

This particular TC will be different for obvious reasons and Ra and Freeman needed to set the tone yesterday. I don't think I've heard anything from either of them since the lockout ended. Doesn't inspire much confidence in Tampa fans. I'm sure the rookies heads will be spinning these next two weeks and who knows what FA might end up on the roster before sept.
The difference between rookies and FA's signing with contenders like Pitt, N.E., Baltimore  and pretenders is attitude. The players and fans set a winning attitude for any player to come in and perform to the highest ability.

Obviously the team responds great to **CENSORED**y attitudes as seen with last seasons race to ten.
The team/city had great attitude at the end of the season and now it seems we have to start rebuilding that. The lockout was/is a huge distraction and will hurt some teams chemistry. I'd like to hear our leaders setting the tone now not tomorrow.

LMAO!!!!!

benir0

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 27, 2011, 08:00:41 PM

Man, this whole post is an absurd troll.  The NFLPA has yet to even reform, nothing is finished.

Sometimes it's better to just shut your mouth.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 27, 2011, 08:14:15 PM

Whats your intent behind your screen name? I've seen a few different ppl post thoughts on your name. I thought about the movie radio. I also no radio reheem is a character from a spike lee film with serious racial undertones. Radio raheem infact was beaten to death by police. Are you trying to be funny, racist, or is it just a name?
Actually it's for all the bandwagon Rah fans. I remember reading these boards and other Buc sites when he was promoted to HC and the general consensus was that it was a mistake. Even some hating going on with racial undertones.
Now all of a sudden there is nothin but love for him. Good I guess.
The idea is to draw out the closet Rah haters.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 27, 2011, 08:18:06 PM

My first thought was this is Java under another name.  But this guy's spelling/grammar is atrocious.  If it is Java, he's either drunk or faking stupidity.....which for him would be redundant.
I'm sorry, didn't know this was a grammer checking website.

"Redundant"? Would you like a cosmo with that?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 27, 2011, 08:18:54 PM

Man, this whole post is an absurd troll.  The NFLPA has yet to even reform, nothing is finished.

Sometimes it's better to just shut your mouth.
Pot meet kettle

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 27, 2011, 08:26:25 PM

LMAO!!!! So the OP doesnt follow any of the reports about Freeman organizing workout all offseason, doesnt follow any of the interviews, or doesnt follow what seems to be the Bucs in general.....and now the sky is falling.

Im guessing because they didnt do it on the exact day the OP wanted?

Dude, you have full access to PR and its forums. Try using them and educating yourself on the Bucs so you dont look so damn foolish. Freeman has been the ideal franchise player for this team since the end of the 09 season.

Like I said, haven't heard from him since the lockout ended. I've followed him during the OFFseason and he he's been nothing but a leader. Why stop now is all I'm asking? This is when real leaders step up. Not when it's convenient.
Hopefully he reads these and realizes the fans set the bar high
If you don't like the thread, here's a novel idea...don't post a response.

Looking forward to seeing him take the next step in the coming days.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 27, 2011, 09:02:38 PM

BTW, the screename is a an ode to "do the right thing". I'm a huge fan of Raheem and all black coackes and QB's. Tamps is trendsetter.

You may want to check your spelling. Looks like you put an extra "a" and "e" in one of your words.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 27, 2011, 09:09:29 PM

BTW, the screename is a an ode to "do the right thing". I'm a huge fan of Raheem and all black coackes and QB's. Tamps is trendsetter.

You may want to check your spelling. Looks like you put an extra "a" and "e" in one of your words.
thanx

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 27, 2011, 09:13:10 PM

Obviously I'm not the only one tweeking for a Freeman appearance. I'm sure the 560 something page views are b/c of the title "More Freeman" lol

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools