Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#30 : July 27, 2011, 09:19:09 PM

LMAO!!!! So the OP doesnt follow any of the reports about Freeman organizing workout all offseason, doesnt follow any of the interviews, or doesnt follow what seems to be the Bucs in general.....and now the sky is falling.

Im guessing because they didnt do it on the exact day the OP wanted?

Dude, you have full access to PR and its forums. Try using them and educating yourself on the Bucs so you dont look so damn foolish. Freeman has been the ideal franchise player for this team since the end of the 09 season.

Like I said, haven't heard from him since the lockout ended. I've followed him during the OFFseason and he he's been nothing but a leader. Why stop now is all I'm asking? This is when real leaders step up. Not when it's convenient.
Hopefully he reads these and realizes the fans set the bar high
If you don't like the thread, here's a novel idea...don't post a response.

Looking forward to seeing him take the next step in the coming days.
Why do YOU have to hear from him? lol you don't know whats going on behind the scenes at one buc in phone conversations text messaging team facilities ,why does he have to come out and address the media? for you to feel good? lmaoo thats so funny.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 27, 2011, 09:27:55 PM

He doesn't have to do anything. But I'm a paying fan(means more after this stupid lockout) and I can call him out if I feel like it. That's the beauty of being a fan

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#32 : July 27, 2011, 09:40:43 PM

He doesn't have to do anything. But I'm a paying fan(means more after this stupid lockout) and I can call him out if I feel like it. That's the beauty of being a fan
calling him out? lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just stop. camp opens tommorow he'll get plenty of airtime and im sure the outlook and focus of the team will be discussed and a nice pep talk to the media and blah blah stuff you wanna hear will be mentioned throughout the month of august and moving forward

buchead

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 28, 2011, 09:42:14 AM

Oh i was just wondering. I almost forgot how negative the initial reaction to hiring him was. Valid point. I no he was young and unproven but so was josh mcdaniels and he was practically called the next belichick. You could tell ravens ex coach brian billick who is now a game analyst didnt think highly of him. He said that he left his initial pre game interview with ra thinkin "this guy doesnt no what he doesnt no". The other analyst jumped in and said well thats paraphrasing what you actually and they both had a big ol laugh live on the air. Now  he has guys on nfl live actually listing him as a reason to come to tampa.
: July 28, 2011, 09:44:57 AM buchead

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#34 : July 28, 2011, 12:04:54 PM

LMAO!!!! So the OP doesnt follow any of the reports about Freeman organizing workout all offseason, doesnt follow any of the interviews, or doesnt follow what seems to be the Bucs in general.....and now the sky is falling.

Im guessing because they didnt do it on the exact day the OP wanted?

Dude, you have full access to PR and its forums. Try using them and educating yourself on the Bucs so you dont look so damn foolish. Freeman has been the ideal franchise player for this team since the end of the 09 season.

Like I said, haven't heard from him since the lockout ended. I've followed him during the OFFseason and he he's been nothing but a leader. Why stop now is all I'm asking? This is when real leaders step up. Not when it's convenient.
Hopefully he reads these and realizes the fans set the bar high
If you don't like the thread, here's a novel idea...don't post a response.

Looking forward to seeing him take the next step in the coming days.

The thing is, he's not trying to LEAD YOU. He's LEADING the team. Are you part of it?

God all these new posters are so needy. "Why isn't Freeman talking to me?" "Where are our FAs, Dom?" "Someone talk to me...please"

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

Herp-a-Derp

Rookie

#35 : July 28, 2011, 12:21:06 PM

Obviously I'm not the only one tweeking for a Freeman appearance. I'm sure the 560 something page views are b/c of the title "More Freeman" lol

Your stupidity offends me. Im sure 99% of the people who view this thread were thinking "who is this idiot?" and wanted to find out

I herp and I derp
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools