Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sounds like Joesph and Trueblood will be back « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 27, 2011, 08:01:49 PM

People are actually praising these moves (barring they actually happen)? What in the hell is wrong with you people?

Davin is extremely overrated
and Trueblood is doodoo

You have your opinion and they have theirs.. How bout that???

derekmitchellmay

Second String

#16 : July 27, 2011, 08:02:54 PM

Dom received a groupon in his junk mail for an RG/RT combo.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 27, 2011, 08:03:14 PM

Except their opinion is to praise everything MD is doing. I thought I was a homer, but people are praising Trueblood coming back? I've seen it all.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 27, 2011, 08:03:33 PM

I will say again...HORRIBLE protection...and FLAGS!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 27, 2011, 08:03:50 PM

This had BETTER not be true...Screw these scrubs!!

You wanna know what I remember from the Oline? HORRIBLE protection on Free and Flags out the wazoo!!  >:(

Get over yourself man.. or kid. Not sure. Some of you people expect every big name free agent to get signed by this team and rant like children if it doesnt happen.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 27, 2011, 08:04:08 PM

The Bucs ran BETTER when Joseph was out and Hardeman was in, and TB was out and Lee was in.

Don't mind bring Joseph back IF, IF, he gets about 6 mill a year (not worth any more IMO) BUT, I know he will get more.  Don't want TB for anything more than as a guy to fight for a bu job.

Go after Gaither to play ROT!

.....just my opinion

ARich80

Second String

#21 : July 27, 2011, 08:04:17 PM

I bet Trueblood gets 4 years, $20M.

I like Dom, but if he resigns Trueblood to anything more than 1 year $3M, he should be fired.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#22 : July 27, 2011, 08:04:24 PM

People are actually praising these moves (barring they actually happen)? What in the hell is wrong with you people?

and Trueblood is doodoo

What games are you watching???

Almost all of our big runs  (ranked #11) in NFL went to the right side. Are they all pro-bowlers year in year out? no but damn give cred where cred is due. Blount was running through massive wholes for most of the season. Was he breaking LB takles> yes but its not like D-line men were blowing him up in the backfield.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 27, 2011, 08:05:12 PM

You wanna know what I remember from the Oline? HORRIBLE protection on Free and Flags out the wazoo!!  >:(

Get over yourself man.. or kid. Not sure. Some of you people expect every big name free agent to get signed by this team and rant like children if it doesnt happen.

Sluuuuuuurp you're doing a great job Dom! Sluuuuuuuuurp

and Trueblood is doodoo

What games are you watching???

Almost all of our big runs  (ranked #11) in NFL went to the right side. Are they all pro-bowlers year in year out? no but damn give cred where cred is due. Blount was running through massive wholes for most of the season. Was he breaking LB takles> yes but its not like D-line men were blowing him up in the backfield.

Is this a joke? Both of these scrubs were not the reason Blount was running through "wholes". Blount created those holes after shedding blockers CONSTANTLY in the backfield.
: July 27, 2011, 08:07:14 PM Captain Hindsight

BucsWin31

Starter

#24 : July 27, 2011, 08:06:32 PM

TO HELL WITH TRUEBLOOD!!!
+1

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#25 : July 27, 2011, 08:06:43 PM

Except their opinion is to praise everything MD is doing. I thought I was a homer, but people are praising Trueblood coming back? I've seen it all.

Perhaps some people just have a different perspective of it. I see no reason not to bring him back for a very reasonable contract. IMO he might just be a backup anyways.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 27, 2011, 08:07:30 PM

Sluuuuuuurp you're doing a great job Dom! Sluuuuuuuuurp

Its kid......

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#27 : July 27, 2011, 08:08:57 PM

I'm not going to praise Dom for bringing Trueblood back, but I won't criticize if it is for cheap and he isn't locked into the starting job.

I want Davin back though.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 27, 2011, 08:09:22 PM

Good GMs are sitting back and waiting for the prices to drop like a stone. Dumb teams like Washington, Seattle, Carolina and it appears the Bucs are being suckered into awful contracts.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 27, 2011, 08:10:38 PM

to be fair, i never said i Don't support Dom--I will...I just REALLY disliked the Oline andI wish we'd FIX IT this year is all!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sounds like Joesph and Trueblood will be back « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools