Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: tonights dinner can give the bucs indigestion « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

4bucs

Hall of Famer
: July 27, 2011, 11:10:17 PM

Dom and Morris are taking out Davin and Trueblood to a grand dinner tonight and will top it off by resigning both to far more money then they could get on the open market.....has any team come knocking on their doors......probably not......Dom failed to bring home Doug Free .....and so he made his token effort to sign a good FA  tackle.......so now he can spend a load of money foolishly over paying Davin and his buddy known fondly here as' turnstile'......as good as Dom is in the draft hes just as bad in free agency......he doesn't know how to spend the money....bet the GM of the Jets does...what a shame.....NO GUTS NO GLORY.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#1 : July 27, 2011, 11:12:28 PM

Everybody thinks they're a GM.

*Yawn*

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 27, 2011, 11:14:01 PM

That re-signing was never confirmed.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#3 : July 27, 2011, 11:24:20 PM

Dom and Morris are taking out Davin and Trueblood to a grand dinner tonight and will top it off by resigning both to far more money then they could get on the open market.....has any team come knocking on their doors......probably not......Dom failed to bring home Doug Free .....and so he made his token effort to sign a good FA  tackle.......so now he can spend a load of money foolishly over paying Davin and his buddy known fondly here as' turnstile'......as good as Dom is in the draft hes just as bad in free agency......he doesn't know how to spend the money....bet the GM of the Jets does...what a shame.....NO GUTS NO GLORY.

haha...keep playing dynasty mode on madden..you should be ready to be a gm in about 2-3 more seasons

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 27, 2011, 11:34:45 PM

LOL....'its going to be all about helping Freeman' thats what Morris and Dom said this winter......soooo what have they done to help him....throw lots of money at 1 mediocre guard and 1 terrible tackle...those 2 will have Freeman running for his life...in between all the penalties.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 27, 2011, 11:41:10 PM

I love apologists trying to make Trueblood out to be an acceptable signing. What makes this worse is that we likely don't draft a RT for a few years now. Our franchise QB is now 25 percent more likely to wind up on IR by midseason. Great ''plan'' Dom. Blech!

In Verner We Trust

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 27, 2011, 11:48:20 PM

Their re-signing HAS NOT HAPPENED YET!! That tweet was out of context. it was just a retweet.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 27, 2011, 11:49:15 PM

Their re-signing HAS NOT HAPPENED YET!! That tweet was out of context. it was just a retweet.

DavinJoseph75 Davin Joseph
Positive vibes!! I love the new Bucs oline coach!

CaliforniaBuc40

Second String

#8 : July 27, 2011, 11:49:56 PM

Why not just let Dom do what Dom does? He will probably bring in UDFA lineman that will step in just like last year. He has had a knack for things like that. So stop acting like the whole seasons blown before it even starts.

GodlyQB#5

Second String

#9 : July 27, 2011, 11:50:06 PM

The focus was to help Josh Freeman....

How does giving Josh ZERO HELP on the Offensive Line help? With the swinging door known as Jeff Faine and false start/holding kings Joseph/Trueblood....tell me how these are good enough for our QB.

I like how Dominik wants to model the Bucs and basically be copycats after every successful franchise but LOOK DOM! GB won with a good OL....STEELERS won with decent OL.COLTS  did it wth a Great OL/QB...PATRIOTS. won with a GREAT OL and a GREAT QB!

we got the DL done....the QB is here! NOW WORK ON THE OL! Thats the final piece!!!!

GodlyQB#5

Second String

#10 : July 27, 2011, 11:51:00 PM

Why not just let Dom do what Dom does? He will probably bring in UDFA lineman that will step in just like last year. He has had a knack for things like that. So stop acting like the whole seasons blown before it even starts.
So you trust guys who weren't even good enough to be drafted to protect our Franchise QB?

Would you trust your child with a methhead?

Same principle.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 27, 2011, 11:52:01 PM

Are you saying Dom is as ad as a meth head???

CaliforniaBuc40

Second String

#12 : July 27, 2011, 11:53:08 PM

Umm so your saying that OL are methheads? i could see meatheads but not to go as far as methheads...but i'm sure you know meth better then  i do ...
We trusted him last year with larsen and lee didn't we. What was our record again?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 27, 2011, 11:54:33 PM

i think a certain GM is believin' his own hype and thinkin' anything he touches will turn to gold....

Biggers > Aso

GodlyQB#5

Second String

#14 : July 27, 2011, 11:54:57 PM

Are you saying Dom is as ad as a meth head???
Did I say that? No. I said it in the context of a mother leavign her child with a meth head.

You don't let your FRANCHISE QB rely on UDFAs and mediocre/poor OL. Colts didn't do it to Peyton...Patriots didn't do it to Brady...Giants didn't do it to Eli....Packers didn't do it to Rodgers...Steelers didn't do it to Ben.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: tonights dinner can give the bucs indigestion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools