Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: tonights dinner can give the bucs indigestion « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 28, 2011, 02:33:32 PM

So I go to sleep and wake up to you guys still complaining? Wow...lame.

Look man, don't call me sweetheart in the future please? I know what i'm talking about when I say that not pushing young talent has been the DEATH of other organizations. It's not just football man, It's Wrestling (*waits for the obligatory redneck labeling even when few understand how wrestling works for intelligent fans*) It's NBA, it's ANYTHING. If you fling cash around waiting for success, in the LONG RUN it will not come. We SOLD our future to Jon Gruden for ONE Bowl, then went to hell under him afterward. Why? no long term planning. No VISION!

But listen, I agree we need to spend a bit and we aren't, and I may disagree with Dom on that end, but can you at least admit that the people PANICKING blaming the entire regime, saying it sucks ass is going a little far? I am proud of what he's done ON THE WHOLE for the team. You can't tell me he's a bad GM when he's the same GM that drafts like a whiz and scouts talent like he does. Free agency may be his weak point, but you know why that's okay? because no one is perfect. EVERY team's fans find fault with their organization in one area or another, but it doesn't stop them from supporting them. I don't blindly follow Dom. When he wanted Davin back I raged just as hard as many here. The difference is it does not affect my love for the team and this regime, because I still trust Dom in the long run, and that's because he has proven himself to have the team's best intrests at heart. (He proved that by letting Ruud walk, which I am still happy about)

I think this is THE best coaching staff in the NFL. They UNDERSTAND their problems unlike so many in he league. I wouldn't trade Dom for Bruce Allen, would you?
: July 28, 2011, 02:39:02 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: tonights dinner can give the bucs indigestion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools