Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reggie Bush Traded to Miami « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 28, 2011, 01:45:25 AM

Dom sleeps, others make moves. Great couple of days we have here.

Glad we missed out on Bush.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 28, 2011, 01:46:57 AM

We did not miss out.  We did the right thing!!

Bush as a BUc?  Hell no.  Too much drama.  Bucs young team is better off not dealing with that prude of a football player.  He is overrated, and doesn;t create as many big plays as advertised.  Graham has better legs for that!

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 28, 2011, 01:48:41 AM

OK Finky. I love Grahamie. He looks like he's got nothing left, but I'd love to see it.

In Verner We Trust

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 28, 2011, 01:49:00 AM

LOL, this is one of those win-win situations. I don't much care for him, but I think he'd be a good complementary piece of the offense. :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

calibucfan15

Starter

#19 : July 28, 2011, 01:54:57 AM

Wasn't a good RB but was a very good utility player. Could have made a contribution in our offense and special teams. However his biggest contribution will be to get out of our division and takes away a dimension from the Saints. He was a pretty BIG dimension might I add. Their offense and specifically their 3rd down package evolved around Bush. Glad he's could be gone.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 28, 2011, 01:59:07 AM

When he was healthy in 2006 he was a huge asset to the Saints superbowl run.

But not as a RB, as stated above, he is a Gadget or a Utility toy.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 28, 2011, 01:59:50 AM

We did not miss out.  We did the right thing!!

Bush as a BUc?  Hell no.  Too much drama.  Bucs young team is better off not dealing with that prude of a football player.  He is overrated, and doesn;t create as many big plays as advertised.  Graham has better legs for that!
Reportedly, we did sorta miss out on Bush. Jeff Duncamp, reporter covering the Saints, said that the Bucs and the Rams were in play for Bush. If true, we might have been or currently are trying to upgrade Cadillac.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 28, 2011, 02:00:57 AM

OK Finky. I love Grahamie. He looks like he's got nothing left, but I'd love to see it.
I hope in his waning days he gets one really good season...

He did everything the team asked of him.  He is a true team player, and a productive one when asked.

Love his story, love when he played,loved his big runs...

Would love an autographed jersey...hahahah!

traew01

Pro Bowler

#23 : July 28, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

How many times am I going to hear "the Bucs were in play" for a guy, only to see them sign elsewhere... if all those reports are true - there is something wrong. Thats more swings and misses than the Rays' bats have had lately.

Cue the same response from all the Dom sheep: so glad we did not overpay.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 28, 2011, 02:07:47 AM

How many times am I going to hear "the Bucs were in play" for a guy, only to see them sign elsewhere... if all those reports are true - there is something wrong. Thats more swings and misses than the Rays' bats have had lately.

Cue the same response from all the Dom sheep: so glad we did not overpay.
While I agree the Glazers have been cheap, I do not agree they should have inked Reggie Bush.  Dude is overrated.  He wouldbe vastly overpaid as a Buc and that is not good.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 28, 2011, 02:09:10 AM

I'm wondering if, when the fog clears, the story will be how many free agents the Bucs tried to sign, but couldn't, as opposed to not trying to sign free agents (or barely any)?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#26 : July 28, 2011, 02:27:11 AM

O/U Bush becomes highest selling jersey in state of Florida?

Tebow Bronco jerseys are the top selling jersey in the state of Florida.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 28, 2011, 02:32:38 AM

I actually read that Dwayne Wade jerseys are the top selling jersey in the state of Florida.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#28 : July 28, 2011, 02:37:10 AM

Basketball isn't even a sport.   Who cares about jerseys from that crap?   We are talking about a man's game - the NFL.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 28, 2011, 02:39:54 AM

Ah...I was under the impression we were speaking about jerseys.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reggie Bush Traded to Miami « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools