Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Incarcerated Bob Opinions / News « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 28, 2011, 12:26:13 PM

He has no credible sources.

+1

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 28, 2011, 12:27:05 PM

I don't know who he is

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 28, 2011, 12:27:32 PM

Ok, I'll bite.

This isn't a formal college essay.
It's the business of being THE FIRST to break news.
If you want to be THE FIRST to break news why in gods name would you let everyone (including guys trying to be THE FIRST) know where you get your sources from?

grotesktruth

Starter

#18 : July 28, 2011, 12:34:14 PM

here's an idea....let's bog down the site by letting EVERY person out there create their own thread on why or why not they follow INCARCERATEDBOB.... WHO GIVES A **CENSORED**!!! you either pay attention or you dont... its still all just rumor until the signings begin.

DaREAofRaRa

Second String

#19 : July 28, 2011, 12:36:46 PM

Bob just broke heavy news to me about a soon to be buccaneers.signing that is intact an x factor type Sig.ING for the regime. Told me details will be finalized soon and deal could be done by end of day..... I have been chatting with bob all morning and he says we have been interested all along but kept it low key now he says kid Ur buccaneers r about to make a "big splash".... stay tuned guys wel see how credible he is now lol

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#20 : July 28, 2011, 12:38:45 PM

thinking Aso? Who else?

JayAuggs

Pro Bowler
#21 : July 28, 2011, 12:38:50 PM

Why would you make a whole new topic on this? We have already had two made. Can PR please combine all these useless topics. There are like 4 about dom also. And speaking of bob where has he been today? Haven't heard much from him.

What topics are specifically on why someone follows Bob?  I see one stating Bob predicted we are going after Joseph, and another telling people to stop posting  from Bob.  Where is the topic for people who want to say why they DO follow Bob?

It took you more time to click and post in this topic than it would have to just move your eyes to the next line down the screen after reading the title of this.....

You must be an idiot. There is a topic on not to follow the guy so go there an explain why you follow the guy. Don't go ahead and make a whole new topic on it. Its stupid and its idiots like you who are annoying on message boards.

So I'm an annoying idiot who posts on a message board a topic which no one "forces" you to click into.  Yet you do, twice, to complain about how annoying the topic is in the first place?  A topic no one forced you to read, and the subject line made it extremely clear what it was about.

Right.

You must be imcompetent

Says the guy who is still clicking and posting into the "annoying" topic

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 28, 2011, 12:39:18 PM

Calling it Joseph!

Formerly known as Revis Islander

DaREAofRaRa

Second String

#23 : July 28, 2011, 12:39:57 PM

Oh my god he just told me he thinks he's about 98 percent  sure this guy will choose his home team or us. And says lions don't have the cash flow to take us down and out of this one.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 28, 2011, 12:40:27 PM

lol - name?

What's an 'x-factor' signing?

This is fun.   :) :) :)

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

PewterG@tor

Starter
#25 : July 28, 2011, 12:41:18 PM

I'd be more inclined to be amazed by Bob if there was a name attached rather than a generic statement

JayAuggs

Pro Bowler
#26 : July 28, 2011, 12:41:44 PM

+1

Yet I see when another "annoying" topic about Bob pops up, you are OK with it bc its a viewpoint you agree with?  Did you even read what I wrote?  And if you did you are calling me the names?   :o

bobbuc14

Rookie

#27 : July 28, 2011, 12:42:32 PM

He's talking about Johnathan Joseph, im hopeful but he wont have my 100% trust until he gets one right for us

DaREAofRaRa

Second String

#28 : July 28, 2011, 12:43:13 PM

Holy shiiii its Jonathan Joseph!!!!!!!!! Hell yea can u say Stoked if this is right........

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 28, 2011, 12:44:01 PM

BucsNation

Bucs have made offer to Johnathan Joseph according to @incarceratedbob of rotoinfo.com. Has been accurate and early with news, trust him.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Incarcerated Bob Opinions / News « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools