Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin signed per Duemig... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Tommy

Starter

#30 : July 28, 2011, 11:57:09 PM

$7.5 for Davin, $8 for Black. That's basically Nnamdi Asomugha right there.

Black was 29 for 5 years...which equates to just under $6 per year.

Right, sorry.

Add in Trueblood and then it's Nnamdi money.

Who here would rather have Davin, Trueblood, and Quincy over Nnamdi Asomugha?
I would! 2.5 good, young players for 1 older, expensive CB. Come on man, Aso can't play LB, G and OT on top of CB. Last time I checked this was a team sport

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#31 : July 28, 2011, 11:58:31 PM

Yeah#  #I am stoked...#we get to see the same dude dude little to nothing to make an impact for the team...#pissed#  at dom# for sucking as a #FA guy# he must#suck#on the phone...

Dude must negotiate from a 1998 Alltell phone.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 28, 2011, 11:58:38 PM

Right, sorry.

I would rather have our guys plus the CBs we currently have over Nnamdi, yes. I'd be fine with bringing Nnamdi into the fold and keeping our guys, too.

The thing is, the price we pay is irrelevant if the guy isn't interested in playing here. We could still re-sign our players and make the big offer to Nnamdi and depending on who you believe, we did do that, but he still has to want to play here.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 28, 2011, 11:58:47 PM

Anyone have the picture of the Davin in the ski mask for the way he's robbed this team since he got here?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 28, 2011, 11:58:59 PM

Been 10 mins and PR still hasn't reported it?
Dissapointed in the lack of reporting by the PR crew...not going to lie.  The site sucks, the lack of URGENCY is alarming, considering this is a site covering an NFL team...

I will pay when the site is upgraded, can handle 200 people on the site at once, and hits the keyboard like their lives depended on it!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 28, 2011, 11:59:07 PM

Right, sorry.

I would! 2.5 good, young players for 1 older, expensive CB. Come on man, Aso can't play LB, G and OT on top of CB. Last time I checked this was a team sport

You do realize the Bucs played without all three last year right?

Epic fail.

Aso > Joseph, True, Black.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#36 : July 28, 2011, 11:59:26 PM

There are some serious idiots on facebook championing this signing. What a clueless bunch.

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#37 : July 28, 2011, 11:59:35 PM

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Big night in Tampa Bay. Bucs reach agreements with RG Davin Joseph (7 years), RT Jeremy Trueblood (2 years) and P Michael Koenen (6 years).

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 28, 2011, 11:59:50 PM

Where are the good players you speak of?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#39 : July 29, 2011, 12:00:33 AM

Also from Steve....

"Trueblood signed as well for a couple of years to quote a source."

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#40 : July 29, 2011, 12:01:16 AM

Big night in Tampa Bay. Bucs reach agreements with RG Davin Joseph (7 years), RT Jeremy Trueblood (2 years) and P Michael Koenen (6 years).

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#41 : July 29, 2011, 12:04:25 AM

Atleast we finally got a good punter. The guys we've had over the past few years should be in the CFL.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 29, 2011, 12:06:22 AM

Koenen is probably our best signing so far

Tommy

Starter

#43 : July 29, 2011, 12:08:01 AM

Right, sorry.

You do realize the Bucs played without all three last year right?

Epic fail.

Aso > Joseph, True, Black.
U realize that Black/Joseph are key players for this team? So DJ was injured last year, it happens. Do u still think he is not one of the best RGs in the league? And Black is a stud who was having a good yr until week 14. I can't really justify True except for depth. I would love to have Aso too and it still may happen, but i don't think it is going to. 

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#44 : July 29, 2011, 12:09:39 AM

Glad they kept Davin...True makes sense for depth and continuity of the system and playing with same guys...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Davin signed per Duemig... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools