Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T-MAK Taking Starter Snaps at MLB in Bucs Frist Walkthrough. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 29, 2011, 11:20:04 AM

PewterReportBuccaneers News
Tyrone McKenzie just picked off Josh Johnson.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 29, 2011, 11:20:29 AM

Apparently McKenzie just had a pick.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#17 : July 29, 2011, 11:20:59 AM

could be cramping from lack of conditioning?

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 29, 2011, 11:22:52 AM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud
As if there was any doubt, rookie DEs Adrian Clayborn and Da'Quan Bowers with No 1 defense. Bowers moving well, looks explosive

Borat!

Starter

#19 : July 29, 2011, 11:23:57 AM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud
As if there was any doubt, rookie DEs Adrian Clayborn and Da'Quan Bowers with No 1 defense. Bowers moving well, looks explosive

Very nice!

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 29, 2011, 11:24:17 AM

Bowers is going to wreck shop this year if he stays healthy. He's way too explosive for RT's.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#21 : July 29, 2011, 11:24:39 AM

explosive has not been used to decsribe anyone on the Dline for awhile.  Nice change.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 29, 2011, 11:25:32 AM

Hell. Yes.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#23 : July 29, 2011, 11:26:00 AM

Nice.

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 29, 2011, 11:26:53 AM

TBO_Buccaneers TBO Buccaneers
Anwar: #Bucs DT Brian Price is back out there. Just moving slow. He can't be under 350 pounds

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 29, 2011, 11:27:49 AM

TBO_Buccaneers TBO Buccaneers
Anwar: #Bucs DT Brian Price is back out there. Just moving slow. He can't be under 350 pounds

That's 50 pounds , at least, over his weight when drafted. That is terrible.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#26 : July 29, 2011, 11:29:50 AM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

Very nice!

She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan!!!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

stormsct

Starter

#27 : July 29, 2011, 11:32:11 AM

Considering Price's injury, it's not surprising he's out of shape and slow. It'll take some time for him to get back into form. I don't look for him to be on the field again until about the 3rd or 4th game.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 29, 2011, 11:32:50 AM

Rah should hire a guy to follow Price around play the tuba whenever he walks until Price gets his weight under control.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 29, 2011, 11:34:11 AM

Considering Price's injury, it's not surprising he's out of shape and slow. It'll take some time for him to get back into form. I don't look for him to be on the field again until about the 3rd or 4th game.

No out of shape isn't "expected". We've seen a ton of guys get injured and not go to pot. That's not a good sign. The usual effect of an injury is to lose weight because you lose muscle and strength so the weight gain is likely worse than it seems since he'd naturally lose muscle and that loss has been offset with fat.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T-MAK Taking Starter Snaps at MLB in Bucs Frist Walkthrough. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools