Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Camp Updates day 1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: July 29, 2011, 11:25:30 AM

PewterReport Buccaneers News
Brian Price is on the field in a jersey and looks like he is just watching the walk through.

Brian Price is now taking some snaps. Tyrone McKenzie took the first reps at MLB. Da`Quan Bowers took the first reps at left end.

HolderStephen Stephen Holder
#Bucs starting training camp w/a "walkthru" Fastest, most physical walkthru you've ever seen. I suspect we'll see that around the league too

Tyrone McKenzie was first up at MLB which shouldn't be a surprise

Tyrone McKenzie just picked off Josh Johnson.

DaQuan Bowers and Adrian Clayborn both lining up w/ first team. Bowers looks better than u might expect #Bucs

NFLSTROUD Rick Stroud
As if there was any doubt, rookie DEs Adrian Clayborn and Da'Quan Bowers with No 1 defense. Bowers moving well, looks explosive

Cody Grimm picked off a pass from Freeman after it was bobbled by Sammie Stroughter.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#1 : July 29, 2011, 11:26:19 AM

Bowers is looking good

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 29, 2011, 11:26:53 AM

Yepp was going to make a topic on this myself. Hopefully Brian Price limping off the field wasn't anything serious.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 29, 2011, 11:28:15 AM

Yepp was going to make a topic on this myself. Hopefully Brian Price limping off the field wasn't anything serious.

Not surprising.  Many reports have him significantly overweight.
Plus that injury last year was a big deal.

Turn the page.

BBucs

Practice Squad

#4 : July 29, 2011, 11:28:24 AM

This is the good stuff we should be concentrating on!  Go BUCS!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 29, 2011, 11:28:59 AM

Josh Jasper, the rookie from LSU brought in to compete with Connor Barth was 1-4 in his first kicks.

Brian Price is working with the team and seems to be closer to full health, but began to limp after about 20 minutes on the field.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 29, 2011, 11:29:06 AM

I swear the prospect of having real NFL defensive ends again is going to make me cream myself.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 29, 2011, 11:30:07 AM

Great news about Bowers. I'm hoping we'll hear something about Briscoe and Benn, due to the rumors of laziness for the former and the injury for the latter. Mackenzie looking good is VERY encouraging as well because as good as Foster looks, starting MLB as a rookie is not easy to do.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 29, 2011, 11:31:22 AM

I swear the prospect of having real NFL defensive ends again is going to make me cream myself.

Just recall all the people hating on Simeon Rice for years and how great he looks now - odd most of them also really now like our FA moves,.

If Bowers can bring it, pass rush makes everything better.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#9 : July 29, 2011, 11:31:48 AM

lol

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#10 : July 29, 2011, 11:32:09 AM

Cody Grimm picked off a pass from Freeman after it was bobbled by Sammie Stroughter.

Grimm!!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 29, 2011, 11:33:08 AM

Just recall all the people hating on Simeon Rice for years and how great he looks now - odd most of them also really now like our FA moves,.

If Bowers can bring it, pass rush makes everything better.

That's what I've been saying all along.  It all starts up front.

Turn the page.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 29, 2011, 11:36:05 AM

Grimm!!

Lol

Come on Sammie...you gotta catch those!!

Sounds like Grimm is picking up where he left off...

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 29, 2011, 11:37:34 AM

Man, I been trying to tell EVERYBODY before the draft that Bowers was going to be fine.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 29, 2011, 11:42:39 AM

Allen Bradford is the only 2011 draftee not signed. He is nowhere to be seen.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Camp Updates day 1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools