Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Camp Updates day 1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 29, 2011, 12:01:23 PM

Penn looks 'svelte'...

For Donald Penn.....that is pretty damn trim!

Draft Aaron Donald

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#31 : July 29, 2011, 12:02:13 PM

It shouldn't be surprising that the last guy drafted will be the last guy signed. I wouldn't worry to much about a Holdout for a rookie in this new CBA. Did my eyes deceive? Da'Quan Bowers making plays, looking explosive? Looks like his 6 million dollar bionic knee is holding up. Players reported hearing a "danananan" sound as DQB moves in for the sac!

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

stormsct

Starter

#32 : July 29, 2011, 12:02:39 PM

Penn is looking much better than expected. It looks like he's taking his contract requirements seriously.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 29, 2011, 12:03:35 PM

The had the resources to get it done. I mean they signed the other 7 draft picks including 5 that were drafted ahead of him. The problem is clearly with him or his agent.

Unless our fax machine is jammed I'd assume we sent over what is a "standard" contract.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 29, 2011, 12:04:44 PM

Good before and after shot J Double.
He definitely lost some weight.
Wonder what he's coming in at these days?

Turn the page.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 29, 2011, 12:05:41 PM

It shouldn't be surprising that the last guy drafted will be the last guy signed. I wouldn't worry to much about a Holdout for a rookie in this new CBA. Did my eyes deceive? Da'Quan Bowers making plays, looking explosive? Looks like his 6 million dollar bionic knee is holding up. Players reported hearing a "danananan" sound as DQB moves in for the sac!

He wasn't the last guy drafted. Hardey was the last guy drafted....and the 1st guy to sign. Bradford was taken in the 6th round. Anthony Gaitor was also taken after him.

Draft Aaron Donald

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 29, 2011, 12:09:48 PM

Damn I hoping for constant so and so made a play updates on twitter.  Doesn't look like it's going to happen. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : July 29, 2011, 12:11:13 PM

Damn I hoping for constant so and so made a play updates on twitter.  Doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Ditto.

Draft Aaron Donald

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#38 : July 29, 2011, 12:11:42 PM

He wasn't the last guy drafted. Hardey was the last guy drafted....and the 1st guy to sign. Bradford was taken in the 6th round. Anthony Gaitor was also taken after him.

Regardles I doubt its a holdout issue. The new rules for holdouts are pretty severe. 30k a day for every practice missed, among other penalties. I think there even harsher on rookies

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#39 : July 29, 2011, 12:13:10 PM

LedgeronBucs Rick Brown
DL Coach Keith Millard has been impressed with Price's explosiveness. Said price has to work through soreness.
4 minutes ago ...Interesting comment

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 29, 2011, 12:21:01 PM

TBBuccaneers Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Coach Morris got a good impression from the 1st walk-thru. The team is in impressively good shape.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 29, 2011, 12:22:19 PM

Regardles I doubt its a holdout issue. The new rules for holdouts are pretty severe. 30k a day for every practice missed, among other penalties. I think there even harsher on rookies

It's not a hold out if he is a rookie with no contract. It's just a guy trying to get more money before he signs. He won't be fined for that. Only a few teams around the league have all their rookies signed in time for the first day of camp.

Draft Aaron Donald

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 29, 2011, 12:23:58 PM

I'm glad Penn looks good. I was worried, if we had a good guard next to him that left side would be butter.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#43 : July 29, 2011, 12:26:22 PM

I'm glad Penn looks good. I was worried, if we had a good guard next to him that left side would be butter.

Dont like Lasren??

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 29, 2011, 12:29:38 PM

PewterReport Buccaneers News
Morris said Bowers is extremely excited to see him play and likes that's he's healthy and ready to go. Likes that Price is ready, too.

PewterReport Buccaneers News
Morris giving MLB Tyrone McKenzie a lot of love in the press conference. McKenzie had a pick in practice this a.m.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Camp Updates day 1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools