Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chicken Littles vent here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Borat!

Starter

: July 29, 2011, 06:52:31 PM

Tell us how you all really feel about this organization's decisions this week. Tell us about how Dom is a stooge, the Glazers are cheap, blah blah blah. Free agent champs = losing team

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 29, 2011, 06:56:01 PM

No U

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 29, 2011, 06:57:02 PM

Tell it to the Eagles and the Patriots. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Red Barron

Second String

#3 : July 29, 2011, 06:57:41 PM

I like punter and turtles

Were going score touchdowns

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 29, 2011, 06:59:05 PM

And this is called fair weather fans, children.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Tron

Rookie

#5 : July 29, 2011, 07:04:57 PM

I've only been reading this board for a couple of years.  For those of you that have been here a while, is this what it's like every off season?  Everyone just screaming their heads off and **CENSORED**ing about every more other teams make? 

I can't tell if it was worse last year, but I remember it being much the same.

Borat!

Starter

#6 : July 29, 2011, 07:05:40 PM

Tell it to the Eagles and the Patriots.

So you honestly wanted the Bucs to go get AH and CO? Go back to playing Madden

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 29, 2011, 07:06:19 PM

Sean Jones > new punter

At least we could debate how mediocre Sean Jones was last year.  But now, Koenen time...fear the punter NFL!!!!

hsmith

Second String

#8 : July 29, 2011, 07:07:34 PM

I have every right to be pissed of at the Front Office. They continue to make horrible decisions in free agency, max out contracts to players with mid- level talent, and ultimately make me question their desire to compete with the best organizations in the lead. How does that make me a fair weather fan.

Borat!

Starter

#9 : July 29, 2011, 07:08:43 PM

Sean Jones > new punter

At least we could debate how mediocre Sean Jones was last year.  But now, Koenen time...fear the punter NFL!!!!

Sean Jones was an excellent signing for us. How many blown coverages did he stop by forcing Sabby to the bench?

Borat!

Starter

#10 : July 29, 2011, 07:09:38 PM

I have every right to be pissed of at the Front Office. They continue to make horrible decisions in free agency, max out contracts to players with mid- level talent, and ultimately make me question their desire to compete with the best organizations in the lead. How does that make me a fair weather fan.

Fair weather may be a poor choice of words. I think Madden fan or Fantasy Football is better.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 29, 2011, 07:10:08 PM

Sean Jones > new punter

Sean Jones was an excellent signing for us. How many blown coverages did he stop by forcing Sabby to the bench?

Mediocre play > Sabby play.

Sabby play should be defined for all to know.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 29, 2011, 07:11:11 PM

Because you fail to see the progress this FO has made other than in FA

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 29, 2011, 07:12:06 PM

Re-signing Gru allen rejects isn't progress.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 29, 2011, 07:13:56 PM

It's all about Balance bro. be unhappy about FA, but be GLAD for our draft picks, our practice squad trades, our coaches, and our future. We do more right than wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chicken Littles vent here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools