Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chicken Littles vent here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

smove28

Starter

#15 : July 29, 2011, 07:15:13 PM

Tell it to the Eagles and the Patriots.

Aren't the Packers the Super Bowl Champions?

Borat!

Starter

#16 : July 29, 2011, 07:26:15 PM

This. What has GB done so far? Or Pitt? You know the two teams in the Superbowl. When was the last time either one of them went crazy in free agency?

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 29, 2011, 07:27:16 PM

They used their cap space to re-sign GOOD players not junk like Joseph, Trueblood, and Black.

britbuc14

Starter

#18 : July 29, 2011, 07:28:14 PM

i'm overjoyed at the forward steps the team has made regarding Draft picks and UDFA and practice squads...I'm still pissed by the lack of effort the team makes in FA.

i think as a fan i have the right to form my own opinion, while this will not be the same as everyone thinks, it's my own opinion and i'm entitled to it damit ;D

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Borat!

Starter

#19 : July 29, 2011, 07:33:05 PM

They used their cap space to re-sign GOOD players not junk like Joseph, Trueblood, and Black.

So what RG, RT, SLB did you ever suggest to replace them? Please do tell because Borat is all ears

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

ARich80

Second String

#20 : July 29, 2011, 07:33:36 PM

Don't forget,

"Nobody can be signed until Friday!"  ::)

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 29, 2011, 07:34:08 PM

So what RG, RT, SLB did you ever suggest to replace them? Please do tell because Borat is all ears

How were they replaced during the season?   

hsmith

Second String

#22 : July 29, 2011, 07:34:21 PM

And this is called fair weather fans, children.

I have every right to be pissed of at the Front Office. They continue to make horrible decisions in free agency, max out contracts to players with mid- level talent, and ultimately make me question their desire to compete with the best organizations in the lead. How does that make me a fair weather fan.
Because you fail to see the progress this FO has made other than in FA

Progress after a 3 and 13 season, there's no where else to go but up. Last year we beat 1,again 1 team with a winning record. Don't get me wrong Domink added some young talent through a nice draft and a half then purging other team practice squads. But his free agency and contract performance has been the complete opposite.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 29, 2011, 07:35:32 PM

This. What has GB done so far? Or Pitt? You know the two teams in the Superbowl. When was the last time either one of them went crazy in free agency?

Pittsburgh has their own "Plan" in place which allowed them to start Charlie Batch in Tampa last season and still completely destroy the Bucs. So do they need to go hog wild buying the best players....NO.....neither do the Bucs actually but they had real opportunity to improve the team by signing an OLineman or two and possibly Johnathon Joseph and instead chose to reward guys that underperformed. It flies in the face of logic for a winning franchise to do this....I understand the idea of keeping the core nucleus in place to grow together. I got it....however would you avoid signing an upgrade at a position just out of loyalty to an underperforming player? Don't answer....that was rhetorical.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Borat!

Starter

#24 : July 29, 2011, 07:43:58 PM

Pittsburgh has their own "Plan" in place which allowed them to start Charlie Batch in Tampa last season and still completely destroy the Bucs. So do they need to go hog wild buying the best players....NO.....neither do the Bucs actually but they had real opportunity to improve the team by signing an OLineman or two and possibly Johnathon Joseph and instead chose to reward guys that underperformed. It flies in the face of logic for a winning franchise to do this....I understand the idea of keeping the core nucleus in place to grow together. I got it....however would you avoid signing an upgrade at a position just out of loyalty to an underperforming player? Don't answer....that was rhetorical.

Their secondary is terrible, their o-line is even worse than ours, but yet what have they done to improve? The Bucs dont have a foundation yet. The average age for our starters is the youngest in the league. We are gonna go though growing pains because of it whether fans like it or not. We have the makings for a strong foundation, but were not there yet. What is the point of signing a bunch of random FAs when we dont even have a foundation? Teams who do that end up like the Redskins. You guys REALLY need to go back to playing Madden

Borat!

Starter

#25 : July 29, 2011, 07:45:43 PM

How were they replaced during the season?

So you didnt want us to sign anyone then? You would rather let the even younger guys take over? Isnt that what youve been complaining about all freaking day? Too many young un-proven guys and not enough established players?

ARich80

Second String

#26 : July 29, 2011, 07:49:33 PM

This team really only has 3 needs.

1. CB. Ronde's 36. Talib is potentially suspended.
2. RT. Lee might be good enough tho. Time will tell.
3. RB2. A change of pace back would have been nice.

I'm a fan through thick & thin. As much as I believe that this team will be great, it probably won't happen this year. There is far too much talent in the NFC right now. So I'm ok with not doing a whole lot in FA this year. Let's see what our young guys have. You can't tell that there is a glaring weakness if they're on the bench. You also can't tell if you drafted a 5th/6th/7th round gem if they're on the bench either.

Give 'em a shot. If they flourish, great, if they bust, replace them next season.
Next season will be season 4 of the rebuild. That's year that all your rebuilding should be completed and some big FA's brought in to help win it all.

I'm looking forward to this season and watching the team compete with ATL, NO, CHI, GB & IND. This is the year to grade the progress. It's gonna be fun to watch.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 29, 2011, 07:49:59 PM

Their secondary is terrible, their o-line is even worse than ours, but yet what have they done to improve? The Bucs dont have a foundation yet. The average age for our starters is the youngest in the league. We are gonna go though growing pains because of it whether fans like it or not. We have the makings for a strong foundation, but were not there yet. What is the point of signing a bunch of random FAs when we dont even have a foundation? Teams who do that end up like the Redskins. You guys REALLY need to go back to playing Madden

LOL....now I know why you chose that name.....you're a riot!

Dude...Pittsburgh played in the Superbowl last year and barely came up on the short end.....and you're telling me to go play Madden?

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Borat!

Starter

#28 : July 29, 2011, 07:53:17 PM

LOL....now I know why you chose that name.....you're a riot!

Dude...Pittsburgh played in the Superbowl last year and barely came up on the short end.....and you're telling me to go play Madden?

Free agent champions = duds during the regular season. Go ask Dan Snyder how free agency works for him

Borat!

Starter

#29 : July 29, 2011, 07:54:19 PM

This team really only has 3 needs.

1. CB. Ronde's 36. Talib is potentially suspended.
2. RT. Lee might be good enough tho. Time will tell.
3. RB2. A change of pace back would have been nice.

I'm a fan through thick & thin. As much as I believe that this team will be great, it probably won't happen this year. There is far too much talent in the NFC right now. So I'm ok with not doing a whole lot in FA this year. Let's see what our young guys have. You can't tell that there is a glaring weakness if they're on the bench. You also can't tell if you drafted a 5th/6th/7th round gem if they're on the bench either.

Give 'em a shot. If they flourish, great, if they bust, replace them next season.
Next season will be season 4 of the rebuild. That's year that all your rebuilding should be completed and some big FA's brought in to help win it all.

I'm looking forward to this season and watching the team compete with ATL, NO, CHI, GB & IND. This is the year to grade the progress. It's gonna be fun to watch.

This. So much

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chicken Littles vent here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools