Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LGBT History Month???? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: July 30, 2011, 07:08:32 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/29/minnesota.school.gay.policy/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 30, 2011, 07:38:08 AM

The article entitled "Don't Teach Don't Tell" underscores the point I have been discussing for years about the LGBT Community.  The agenda of this group is to force upon peope the notion that sexual preference is something a person cannot control; it is a genetic trait.  However, there is STILL no evidence of this theory that exists. 
So now the agenda is to seek sexual equality through various forms of civil rights.  It began with a person cannot help who he is or who he loves.  Then it became a matter of wanting the same basic rights as heterosexual couples.  Now it the systematic prgramming of our youth through bullying campaigns that is being used to "bully" their beliefs into the classroom....somewhere the geeky nerd who gets wedgies is crying foul.

If a person is condemned and loses his rights due to sexuality, religion, or color, it is wrong, period.  However, I again pose the continous question as to when does the rights of others who feel they deserve to be treated differently come into play?  I have used in the past the pedophile who says I cannot help how I am born or who my sexual preference is for.  But what about the rights of left-handed people?  Or how about the discrimination of fat or bald people?  When do we stop?  The LGBT Community has never lost it's right to be who they are, yet now they seek to force upon society a sexual preference which is still a minority way of life for many citizens in this country.  They liken their plight to that of the black community, which is a slap in the face to what African Americans endured in this country since it's existence up until the civil rights movement; somewhere Martin Luther King is shaking his head in disgust.

No, the LGBT Community agenda is crystal clear and has been for some time to many.  That want to teach a sexual preference to our young people without our consent, and they are using the Federal Government as their enforcer.  If the LGBT Community has it's way, March will become the official LGBT History Month in our school systems...all because of a bullying campaign.  I wish the Federal Government would have come to my aid when I was too short and wore broken glasses as a victim of bullying; being a heterosexual wasn't enough I guess.

I know, I'm being homophobic and a gay basher right? Yet all one has to do is look at the facts, especially in light of recent state laws which are being changed by Federal enforcement.  This goes way beyond wanting society to accept you for who you love and how you were supposedly born.
: July 30, 2011, 07:47:33 AM BucsGuru

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : July 30, 2011, 07:49:27 PM

You know what you should do? You should have a holiday just for Christians, and you can use that time to inform everyone of the history of Christianity. Would that make you feel better?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 30, 2011, 08:19:43 PM

so you don't post for several months then come back just to celebrate LGBT History month?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 30, 2011, 08:46:10 PM

I didnt know LGBT had a history. What exactly do they teach during this month?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : July 30, 2011, 09:37:15 PM

Mattress munching.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 30, 2011, 10:38:06 PM

However, there is STILL no evidence of this theory that exists. 

Hush God boy - when did you decide that you were going to be straight?  Can you pinpoint the specific time/event? 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 31, 2011, 01:30:09 AM

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 31, 2011, 07:56:15 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/california-gay-history-law-jerry-brown_n_898745.html

California Governor signs bill forcing schools to teach the "contributions" of the LGBT Community in state school system?  WHY?  Should we be forced to teach the contributions of left-handed people as well?  This has never been about acceptence.

Should we really have to mandate such a thing in our school systems? 
: July 31, 2011, 07:58:46 AM BucsGuru

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 31, 2011, 08:06:43 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/12/some-gay-rights-foes-claim-now-are-bullied/

Most of you who are scared to take a stand in opposition may feel like you have to because of the popularity of the LGBT moevement.  Others don't care at all since you insist the issue doesn't affect you.  The issue affect each one of us when the agenda goes beyond mere acceptance to forced teaching of a taboo sexual preference which should be kept behind closed doors.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 31, 2011, 08:14:52 AM

You can call me whatever you like to do, but for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Throughout history man has turned his back of God and the results are not good.  Our country has turned it's back on God and we are following suit.  The Romans and their love for homosexuality didn't fare to well for them either.  We live in a country where ALL people feel they are somehow entitled to what they have, who they are, or what is deserved.  The truth is, we ALL were created by God and given choice, but God is still a sovereign God, meaning HIS will will be done regardless of the choice men make.  We have fallen hard due to the lack of fear for God; we simply feel as though we don't need Him.  We shall see how all this plays out....

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#11 : July 31, 2011, 10:02:02 AM

"As for me and my house we shall serve the Lord" ~ Joshua...interned under Moses tutorship and personally chosen by Jehovah to lead the nation of Isreal after Moses.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 31, 2011, 10:53:03 AM

but for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
I never thanked you for the Christmas card:

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#13 : July 31, 2011, 02:27:37 PM

supremely intelligent argument^^^

I guess what youre saying is these 2 people carry polorizing signs - so there is no god?

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#14 : July 31, 2011, 02:59:23 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/california-gay-history-law-jerry-brown_n_898745.html

California Governor signs bill forcing schools to teach the "contributions" of the LGBT Community in state school system?  WHY?  Should we be forced to teach the contributions of left-handed people as well?  This has never been about acceptence.

Should we really have to mandate such a thing in our school systems?

Nobody to blame but you and your hate-mongering brethren ... If you all didn't spend an enormous amount of energy demonizing them, there wouldn't be a need for something like this. 
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LGBT History Month???? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools