Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agent Bargains Left (In areas of need) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 30, 2011, 01:00:24 PM

Diles signed with the Rams

The Rams are having a stellar off season.  They are putting together a solid team for the NFC West crown.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 30, 2011, 01:00:41 PM

Asante, Jones, Grimm, Jackson, Black, Lynch......They are fine at S. Jones is more than servicable for this year, Grimm played really well, Jackson is a stud when on the field, Asante flashed in the last two games a little, Lych is a solid backup STer, and Black gould be great or just another guy. Out of all of those, they are pretty much set at the S position. Only way for those guys to get better is to play. Jones is the only one up in age.

McClain signing would be huge IMO. Its not a sexy signing, but he would prove to be very valuable if used like alstott used to be(as far as amount of touches for a FB).

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 30, 2011, 01:05:35 PM

Short Yardage RB

Short Yardage RB

Short Yardage RB

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 30, 2011, 01:09:10 PM

Short Yardage RB

Short Yardage RB

Short Yardage RB

MD has Carnell on his mind.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#34 : July 30, 2011, 01:38:39 PM

It's time to move on from Cadillac....

awitron

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 30, 2011, 02:30:01 PM

RB Tim Hightower(If he becomes available,currently not signing his tender wants out of AZ)
RB Jerome Harrison
FB/RB Leron McClain
RB Jason Snelling
RB Kevin Smith
CB Richard Marshall
CB Chris Houston
CB  Fabian Washington
LB Zach Diles
LB Brandon Siler
DE Mark Anderson
DE Antwon Odom
DE Derrick Harvey(Only 24 would like to se e what Millard and Stretz could do with him)

Out of this whole list, only Snelling, Washington, and McClain would make the 53 man roster.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 30, 2011, 02:32:11 PM

The Rams are having a stellar off season.  They are putting together a solid team for the NFC West crown.

Stellar offseason because they went out and got Mike Sims-Walker who would be our 5th receiver and Diles who wouldnt make this team?

Stop giving teams Ws based off free agency.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Soul Bro

Pro Bowler
#37 : July 30, 2011, 02:39:12 PM

We need a solid RB2

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 30, 2011, 02:41:03 PM

If these guys are still out there:  Barnett or Tulloch at MLB  and Wright or Fabian Washington at CB.   

jizzy_22

Starter

#39 : July 30, 2011, 02:46:24 PM

People keep bringing up Geno Hayes as a replacement player. I feel like he is gonna have a pro bowl type of season this year. Not sure why people are rulling him out.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 30, 2011, 03:50:40 PM

Stellar offseason because they went out and got Mike Sims-Walker who would be our 5th receiver and Diles who wouldnt make this team?

Stop giving teams Ws based off free agency.

Rams FA and draft stellar.

Go look at what they have accomplished this off season. 

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 30, 2011, 04:15:42 PM

Fabian Washington - By the way what's the status with him and us, because I know we were talking to him.

I'm not going to say LB'er because I think we like what we got.

A name that hasn't been mentioned at all to play LG is Justin Blalock. I definitely think we should make a play for him.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

youngone

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 30, 2011, 07:17:33 PM

Kelvin Hayden from the colts just got released.. thats a player they should seriously look at

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 30, 2011, 07:58:55 PM

My wishlist right now.

Jason Snelling, rb.
Justin Blalock, G
Lawrence Vickers, FB
LeRon McClain, FB
Vonta Leach, FB
Lousaka Polite, FB
Antonio Cromartie. CB

I would like to sign some of those, but wouldnt be too disapointed if we dont.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#44 : July 30, 2011, 10:34:27 PM

Stephen Tulloch - and then move Foster over to WILL.  Hayes can play back up and also come in on passing down to offer some blitz.

That's all I want.  I'm fine with Caddy, I think he's a good 3rd down back that offers good receiving skills.  I also like Lorig at FB, he played well last season.

I also don't think CB is as big a need as everyone says.  I'm sure that the owners and GM's have a good idea already what's going to happen with the bargaining over player discipline.  I'm sure they already know what the NFLPA wants, and what the owners are willing to give.  I also think the team is confident in Biggers and Lewis.  An upgrade would have been great, but not as necessary as people think.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Free Agent Bargains Left (In areas of need) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools