Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp - Day 2 Discussion Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 31, 2011, 02:27:35 AM

Webber has the size and the speed and the moves .....runs good routes......he WILL make the team.....we have a slew of good wrs and just added another....Parker and Stroughter looked much improved from last year......Freeman really got the whole team ready to go......thank god for him ....if someone had half a brain they would sign a good FA RT to protect him this year.....that and a vet CB is all we really need.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#76 : July 31, 2011, 02:33:15 AM

For those that can't make it out here, sorry bout your luck!!

You bastard

LOL.... its all in fun.

Bowers looks like an animal..... love it. Was moving without restricitons, lookin explosive. Webber is gonna take someone's job at WR.... no doubt about it.

I'm loving what you all, P.R. and the times are saying about Da'Quan Bowers.

Anybody got a picture of his stance?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#77 : July 31, 2011, 03:11:37 AM

PewterReport Buccaneers News
Bucs RT Will Barker can't handle Bucs LE Da'Quan Bowers, who is too quick and strong. Adrian Clayborn looks quick and solid, too.
4 minutes ago

B-B-B-B-BEAST MODE! 8)
best news all year!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

michaelford10

Rookie

#78 : July 31, 2011, 06:11:55 AM

Haven't been to any of the practice bc i live in VA but the stance that people are making a fuss about is probably his 4 point stance he used a lot in college check min 1:33 to get a good look.

http://youtu.be/hXWuRkgWOZU

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#79 : July 31, 2011, 06:41:48 AM

Haven't been to any of the practice bc i live in VA but the stance that people are making a fuss about is probably his 4 point stance he used a lot in college check min 1:33 to get a good look.

http://youtu.be/hXWuRkgWOZU

I like the 4 point stance. We need animals at the end position.

: July 31, 2011, 06:45:57 AM Captain Hindsight

michaelford10

Rookie

#80 : July 31, 2011, 06:46:42 AM

^^^^ hahaha ...That's pretty much it
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp - Day 2 Discussion Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools