Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011 Bucs sleepers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

buchead

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 30, 2011, 05:29:42 PM

Tony dorsett

jizzy_22

Starter

#16 : July 30, 2011, 05:58:04 PM

Mason Foster

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 30, 2011, 06:06:15 PM

My sleeper is Myron Lewis.. Biggest impact by a rookie right now though is Bowers.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 30, 2011, 06:13:04 PM

Dezmon Briscoe will be competing and playing regularly at the #3 spot at receiver.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#19 : July 30, 2011, 06:40:08 PM

I really like WR Raymond Webber to challenge for playing time this year. He's athletic like Mike Williams. Just gotta see what his route running is like.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 30, 2011, 10:00:26 PM

Raymond webber

If he makes it, he's got my vote.

Turn the page.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 30, 2011, 10:03:11 PM

Cody Grimm

How can a guy who was a starter and seemed to be very good be sleeper in camp this year?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 30, 2011, 10:06:03 PM

Ryan Sims.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 30, 2011, 10:10:08 PM

Raymond webber

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#24 : July 30, 2011, 10:20:34 PM

Cody Grimm

How can a guy who was a starter and seemed to be very good be sleeper in camp this year?

Oh, this post wanted the sleepers for camp? (LOL)... I think maybe you need to read through the heading for this again. It reads "2011 Bucs Sleepers" I think thats a pretty general question, and would encompass the games played during the 2011 year. Ordinarily I wouldn't point out how dumb for something minor like that, but you are talking about Cody Grimm who is my sleeper for impact player of 2011
: July 30, 2011, 10:23:57 PM Zsnore

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#25 : July 30, 2011, 10:30:11 PM

Ryan Sims.

Is he even still on our team?

Jock Sanders can definitely bring us something we haven't had before. He's basically what we signed Preston Parker for last season. I think this guy can be a better overall player than Sproles and Reggie Bush. I've never seen someone like that making fingertip catches in traffic.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 30, 2011, 10:33:10 PM

Ryan Sims.

Jock Sanders can definitely bring us something we haven't had before. He's basically what we signed Preston Parker for last season. I think this guy can be a better overall player than Sproles and Reggie Bush. I've never seen someone like that making fingertip catches in traffic.
If not Ryan Sims, then definitely Chris Hovan.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 30, 2011, 11:08:19 PM

Cody Grimm

Oh, this post wanted the sleepers for camp? (LOL)... I think maybe you need to read through the heading for this again. It reads "2011 Bucs Sleepers" I think thats a pretty general question, and would encompass the games played during the 2011 year. Ordinarily I wouldn't point out how dumb for something minor like that, but you are talking about Cody Grimm who is my sleeper for impact player of 2011

OK great. I still dont see how he qualifies as a sleeper. Isn't a sleeper someone you normally wouldn't expect big things from and then surprises? This kid was starting and excelling at his position prior to injury. I was already expecting a nice year from Grimm... Sleeper for me would be.....Price coming off a bad injury

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 30, 2011, 11:08:59 PM

Ryan Sims.

If not Ryan Sims, then definitely Chris Hovan.

Hovan all the way. Good choice.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#29 : July 30, 2011, 11:10:16 PM

Cody Grimm

OK great. I still dont see how he qualifies as a sleeper. Isn't a sleeper someone you normally wouldn't expect big things from and then surprises? This kid was starting and excelling at his position prior to injury. I was already expecting a nice year from Grimm... Sleeper for me would be.....Price coming off a bad injury

for US maybe... but on the national level, Cody Grimm is still a sleeper. So there's half an argument here. Its a push ;)

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011 Bucs sleepers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools