Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Dominik sheep, did Dom do anything to improve the team yet? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

traew01

Pro Bowler

: July 30, 2011, 06:51:31 PM

Oh nevermind, I forgot we are loaded with stars at every position.

It's those bottom dweller Eagles that are trying to improve. And man, they sucked last year. Needed all the help they could get. Especially on defense and in that pop warner secondary.

Super Bowl here we come!!!!!!!

Larry Brackins

Starter
#1 : July 30, 2011, 06:52:25 PM

Die.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : July 30, 2011, 06:53:37 PM

Not at all, actually made it worse by keeping Joseph and Turdblood.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 30, 2011, 06:55:25 PM

this post is just a rehash post bro. you be an amateur at trollin' :)

Can we move on from this please? you just posted this because the other threads were dying off.
: July 30, 2011, 06:57:06 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : July 30, 2011, 06:58:56 PM

Oh nevermind, I forgot we are loaded with stars at every position.

It's those bottom dweller Eagles that are trying to improve. And man, they sucked last year. Needed all the help they could get. Especially on defense and in that pop warner secondary.

Super Bowl here we come!!!!!!!

It has just dawned on me that many of the newer posters probabably immigrated from the old negative and now defunct buc.com website.

Welcome.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#5 : July 30, 2011, 07:07:39 PM

this post is just a rehash post bro. you be an amateur at trollin' :)

Can we move on from this please? you just posted this because the other threads were dying off.

Move on from what? I was told by numerous sheep on this board earlier this week to quit panicking, that Free Agency signings could not start till Friday, and to relax. So that's what I did.

I've been busy, so I was just excited to see what areas Mark Dominik strengthened the team. I heard that teams like New England and Philly were really making strong moves, and I know we had the most financial flexibility of any team in the NFL, so I'm sure Markie Mark plugged some holes and brought some talent. At least a few guys.

So does anyone happen to have list handy? I'm excited to see it. Thanks. And god bless our committed owners and GM. Money is no object with those guys, and it makes me proud to be a season ticket holder.

Show me the names. I'm like a kid at Christmas!!!!!

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 30, 2011, 07:12:56 PM

I don't put this on Dominik. I believe he has had serious restraints, mostly because of the owners. Players in the league put the Glazers on the same level as Mike Brown. Dominik was severely handcuffed due to the Glazers being the owners.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 30, 2011, 07:17:24 PM

pfft, dude, most of us are over this already. yeah it didn't happen, you don't need to milk it. we still trust Raheeminik for the most part and are excited for this team. Check out training camp bro. that D? Yknow, that dom DID build? it's working out :) Mccoy is gonna be a stud, but you know whos kicking training camp ass? Bowers. :)

We're good man. 8)

hsmith

Second String

#8 : July 30, 2011, 07:21:23 PM

pfft, dude, most of us are over this already. yeah it didn't happen, you don't need to milk it. we still trust Raheeminik for the most part and are excited for this team. Check out training camp bro. that D? Yknow, that dom DID build? it's working out :) Mccoy is gonna be a stud, but you know whos kicking training camp ass? Bowers. :)

We're good man. 8)

So your calling 8 and 8, or 7 and 9 good. Because thats what we are right now.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 30, 2011, 07:22:28 PM

traew01

Pro Bowler

#10 : July 30, 2011, 07:23:58 PM

I don't put this on Dominik. I believe he has had serious restraints, mostly because of the owners. Players in the league put the Glazers on the same level as Mike Brown. Dominik was severely handcuffed due to the Glazers being the owners.

Agreed. My lack of respect comes from the crap he shovels down our throats in his press conferences. Just man up and say that the Glazers just don't want to spend the money. That they have a massive nut to pay with their Man U loans, that they can't afford huge bonuses and guarantees, and that they are going to do the minimum they can...and try to get away with it for as long as they can.

Instead he spews this garbage about blueprints and sticking to the plan.

And the sheep here just eat it up. It insults all intelligence

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#11 : July 30, 2011, 07:28:12 PM

We're good man. 8)

^^Dumb. Last I checked we haven't even played a pre-season game yet. Last I checked we went 10-6 last year, should of be 11-5, could have easily of been 13-3. Last I checked the DE that everyone else passed up one, is healthy and is in BEAST MODE! If your gonna be dumb, be dumb privately. Or atleast be dumb towards fans of opposing teams.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 30, 2011, 07:29:20 PM

We're good man. 8)

I wouldn't say that. Training camp indicates thus far that we will indeed be a much more polished team at least on defense.

Traew, he stated all allong this team builds from within. I said that we wouldn't  sign Aso because of this.

Honestly people let the glazers get in the way of loving this team way too much. in my opinion. Instead of bringing this up, can we just support the team itself?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 30, 2011, 07:30:00 PM

We're good man. 8)

^^Dumb. Last I checked we haven't even played a pre-season game yet. Last I checked we went 10-6 last year, should of be 11-5, could have easily of been 13-3. Last I checked the DE that everyone else passed up one, is healthy and is in BEAST MODE! If your gonna be dumb, be dumb privately. Or atleast be dumb towards fans of opposing teams.

^^^This

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 30, 2011, 07:32:28 PM

Another clueless fan.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Dominik sheep, did Dom do anything to improve the team yet? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools