Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Dominik sheep, did Dom do anything to improve the team yet? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 30, 2011, 07:34:01 PM

I don't put this on Dominik. I believe he has had serious restraints, mostly because of the owners. Players in the league put the Glazers on the same level as Mike Brown. Dominik was severely handcuffed due to the Glazers being the owners.

Agreed. My lack of respect comes from the crap he shovels down our throats in his press conferences. Just man up and say that the Glazers just don't want to spend the money. That they have a massive nut to pay with their Man U loans, that they can't afford huge bonuses and guarantees, and that they are going to do the minimum they can...and try to get away with it for as long as they can.

Instead he spews this garbage about blueprints and sticking to the plan.

And the sheep here just eat it up. It insults all intelligence
Sounds like the same old story with a twist, doesn't it?
People want to compare what we're doing to Indy? OK, what has Indy done lately? Exactly...
Glazers are bums...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 30, 2011, 07:37:44 PM

it really hurts me as a fan to see these guys so bitter...so the glazers may or may not be bad owners...you can't enjoy the team because of that?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 30, 2011, 07:38:26 PM

My lack of respect comes from the crap he shovels down our throats in his press conferences. Just man up and say that the Glazers just don't want to spend the money.

For a guy who claims to fly in from California for the games, you sure are dumb. If you're right and the Glazers are really putting spending limits on Dom, you expect him to
throw the owners under the bus at press conferences? Seriously?

That they have a massive nut to pay with their Man U loans, that they can't afford huge bonuses and guarantees, and that they are going to do the minimum they can...and try to get away with it for as long as they can.

Please explain why he spent so much on a kicker when he could have gotten away with the status quo and a hell of a lot less money spent? Does that fit the "spending limits" theory?
I've asked this question before and nobody has answered or tried to answer.

Instead he spews this garbage about blueprints and sticking to the plan.

And the sheep here just eat it up. It insults all intelligence

Well, if you're really that upset, stop going to games and turn in your season tickets or sell them. Moaning about it, post after post, on a message board isn't changing anything. Take some action.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#18 : July 30, 2011, 07:41:05 PM

it really hurts me as a fan to see these guys so bitter...so the glazers may or may not be bad owners...you can't enjoy the team because of that?

I can agree on certain avenues of that argument. Fact is we have been more successful over the last 10 years then a lot of other teams. Texans, Broncos, Redskins, Dallas, Raiders, Falcons, Eagles, Carolina just to name a few.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 30, 2011, 07:41:51 PM

I really just hate the fact that 2 guys who didn't deserve to be back on the team, ended up back on the team and one of them got a big raise that everyone in the league knew he didn't deserve.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 30, 2011, 07:42:21 PM

It hurts you? Listen, some of our fans are the worst in the league. That won't change so get used to it. Seeing them post on this board shouldn't hurt you. You spent a lot
of energy trying to convince alltheway to go to the games. Waste of time. Let him/them go. When the team continues to win, the bandwagon and casual fans will be back
and Ray Jay will be rocking and sold out. Losing a few (alleged) diehards is not a big deal.

If the time comes where this team stinks and doesn't show any improvement or promise, I'll agree that something needs to change. But until then, I'm enjoying the ride.

I still wanted Aso. Oh well.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 30, 2011, 07:43:15 PM

I really just hate the fact that 2 guys who didn't deserve to be back on the team, ended up back on the team and one of them got a big raise that everyone in the league knew he didn't deserve.

The ones in charge disagree. Time to move on and see what the win/loss record is.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 30, 2011, 07:45:16 PM

The ones in charge disagree. Time to move on and see what the win/loss record is.

It's too bad because Davin Joseph is a guy to root against now. He will be the most hated Buccaneer on the team by week 4,

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#23 : July 30, 2011, 07:45:30 PM

If Josh Freeman, and the rest of the OL came to your door and said they wanted these guys back, would you listen then? Well, from all accounts this is what practically happened. You getting down on an OL, that played decent and got better towards the end of the season. I said this before, we rose 5 spots to the 17th offensive passing attack the last 2 weeks, while being 8th in overall rushing. We switched Oline blocking scheme midway and didn't regress, but got better. You are just finding a reason to doubt, and im giving you a reason to believe.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 30, 2011, 07:47:14 PM

But that aside prowl, we'll be a better team overall and we can only draft and improve from here. We are a better team than Gruden on his best day could build on his own with no pre-existing talent.

And I can't fault them too much, joe..all they want is a super bowl, they  just have different opinions on how to get there.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 30, 2011, 07:49:31 PM

It's too bad because Davin Joseph is a guy to root against now. He will be the most hated Buccaneer on the team by week 4,

A guy to root against? LOL. Time to avoid your posts because fans don't talk like that.

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#26 : July 30, 2011, 07:51:28 PM

A guy to root against? LOL. Time to avoid your posts because fans don't talk like that.

The reason why I started posting on this board. Real fans will take this board back again

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 30, 2011, 07:51:42 PM

But that aside prowl, we'll be a better team overall and we can only draft and improve from here. We are a better team than Gruden on his best day could build on his own with no pre-existing talent.

And I can't fault them too much, joe..all they want is a super bowl, they  just have different opinions on how to get there.

I can fault them plenty. You want an example of a Bucs fan for life? Go look at Hate's photo thread. He was/is very upset with the lack of moves by the front office. But he went to
practice, took some photos and is excited with what he saw. Doesn't mean he didn't want Aso or JJ but there comes a time to move on and root for who we DO have.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 30, 2011, 07:52:31 PM

Why would anybody hold it against Davin for getting as much as he could?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 30, 2011, 07:55:08 PM

I can fault them plenty. You want an example of a Bucs fan for life? Go look at Hate's photo thread. He was/is very upset with the lack of moves by the front office. But he went to
practice, took some photos and is excited with what he saw. Doesn't mean he didn't want Aso or JJ but there comes a time to move on and root for who we DO have.
Hate and Jdub are my inspiration as a fan. :)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Dominik sheep, did Dom do anything to improve the team yet? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools