Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Dominik sheep, did Dom do anything to improve the team yet? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

jcaulfield8

Second String

#30 : July 30, 2011, 08:00:23 PM

I don't put this on Dominik. I believe he has had serious restraints, mostly because of the owners. Players in the league put the Glazers on the same level as Mike Brown. Dominik was severely handcuffed due to the Glazers being the owners.

Agreed. My lack of respect comes from the crap he shovels down our throats in his press conferences. Just man up and say that the Glazers just don't want to spend the money. That they have a massive nut to pay with their Man U loans, that they can't afford huge bonuses and guarantees, and that they are going to do the minimum they can...and try to get away with it for as long as they can.

Instead he spews this garbage about blueprints and sticking to the plan.

And the sheep here just eat it up. It insults all intelligence

they can afford huge bonuses and guarantees...do some homework and you wont look like such a fool

traew01

Pro Bowler

#31 : July 30, 2011, 08:10:33 PM

Can you provide a list of bonuses they have paid this year? Not guarantees spread out over an entire deal, but actual bonuses?

Also, I'd like to point out the only criticism I have made of players on our team consist of calling Davin average and Trueblood a turnstile penalty machine. Both of those are factual. I love these players and this team. Can't stand the GM and owners.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#32 : July 30, 2011, 08:12:38 PM

Can you provide a list of bonuses they have paid this year? Not guarantees spread out over an entire deal, but actual bonuses?

Also, I'd like to point out the only criticism I have made of players on our team consist of calling Davin average and Trueblood a turnstile penalty machine. Both of those are factual. I love these players and this team. Can't stand the GM and owners.
i can point to a boatload of cash they have bought players for man united with..so it shows they do have the money if the right players are available

traew01

Pro Bowler

#33 : July 30, 2011, 08:17:46 PM

i can point to a boatload of cash they have bought players for man united with..so it shows they do have the money if the right players are available

Kinda makes you wonder which team is their priority?

I'd love to see them try the whole "blueprint" and "sticking to the plan" fraud over in the Premiere League. Those fans would have Malcolm strung up in the Tower if London faster than you can say William and Kate.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 30, 2011, 08:18:25 PM

Wasn't referring to you.

And I'm still waiting to hear why MD went out and spent so much on a punter if he had a spending limit.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#35 : July 30, 2011, 08:27:59 PM

Wasn't referring to you.

And I'm still waiting to hear why MD went out and spent so much on a punter if he had a spending limit.

Dear lord, please tell me you are being sarcastic when touting our free wheeling Dom's big free agent punter acquisition. Is this what you are using to prove his competence as a GM?

When our biggest free agent focus is on the one player that gives the ball to the other team - that tells you everything you need to know. I dint care if he is A bionic Ray Guy. It's a joke. And go ahead and tell me how I don't understand field position, etc.

The guy is a solid punter/kicker. Great. Punch those tickets to Indy.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#36 : July 30, 2011, 08:32:16 PM

Kinda makes you wonder which team is their priority?

I'd love to see them try the whole "blueprint" and "sticking to the plan" fraud over in the Premiere League. Those fans would have Malcolm strung up in the Tower if London faster than you can say William and Kate.

you can say that but look at who they spent their money on.
26 year old english national team player
19 year old english national team player
20 year old highly rated spanish player

so if you can show me what young free agents we missed out on, or that we didnt pursue id agree with you guys. but it seems like the best young player was in our sights and we decided not to pay a RT what a LT makes

traew01

Pro Bowler

#37 : July 30, 2011, 08:41:02 PM

I'm sorry. You are right. There was not a free agent under 30 better than any player on our roster.

My bad.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 30, 2011, 08:50:30 PM

Dear lord, please tell me you are being sarcastic when touting our free wheeling Dom's big free agent punter acquisition. Is this what you are using to prove his competence as a GM?

When our biggest free agent focus is on the one player that gives the ball to the other team - that tells you everything you need to know. I dint care if he is A bionic Ray Guy. It's a joke. And go ahead and tell me how I don't understand field position, etc.

The guy is a solid punter/kicker. Great. Punch those tickets to Indy.

What you don't understand is English.

Where did I say that the signing of a punter proves his competence?

Read what I wrote and try again. And if you still don't get it, maybe some others can try to explain it to you.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#39 : July 30, 2011, 09:04:56 PM

When that Punter wins a big game against ATL, will these "fans" insert a foot in there mouths?

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Tommy

Starter

#40 : July 30, 2011, 09:08:37 PM

Oh nevermind, I forgot we are loaded with stars at every position.

It's those bottom dweller Eagles that are trying to improve. And man, they sucked last year. Needed all the help they could get. Especially on defense and in that pop warner secondary.

Super Bowl here we come!!!!!!!
Quit crying! Pull up your big boy panties and join the Eagles forum

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#41 : July 30, 2011, 11:34:44 PM

Dominik has his hands tied.    The Bucs don't have the cap room to sign these guys because Allen left the team in such horrible cap shape.

Oh wait...

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 30, 2011, 11:38:02 PM

I have a question for you. Has the team gotten any worse?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#43 : July 30, 2011, 11:38:56 PM

Yes.  They lost their starting linebacker.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 30, 2011, 11:40:52 PM

Nono Java, that's BETTER.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Dominik sheep, did Dom do anything to improve the team yet? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools