Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pics 7/30/11 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 30, 2011, 09:23:54 PM

Thanks for posting....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 30, 2011, 09:25:11 PM

Hate man, I think you were sitting right in front of me LOL

If so, i was wearing throwback tshirt and cap with one of my boyz, 4bucs, my brother and his son.

thanks for the pics Hate.  So what were your impressions?

Webber is gonna take a WR spot from someone. Bowers is beastly. K2 looks regular season ready, as does Mike Will. Blount looks a lil slimmer than he did at season's end. Ronde looks like a slug. Free commands HIS team like an old vet. And Spurlock calves remind me of Warrick Dunn's. Huge!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 30, 2011, 09:28:07 PM

haha yea.. so everyone in that area noticed too. I was honestly starring at Spurlock's calves for about 3 min straight. I was sitting there like "can all of there calves be like this and I just never noticed before?.... no thats impossible this is like freakish"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 30, 2011, 09:30:54 PM

I was 2 rows from the top looking right down the goal line.

Ok, now that's a lil scary!!!!

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#34 : July 30, 2011, 09:31:05 PM

Man Id like the at games for us to ger a chant go for Adrian Clayborn. Like CLAY!-BORN!  CLAY!-BORN!.... Like we used to do for warren get them pumped up, specially when he gets a sack.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 30, 2011, 09:33:14 PM

Where are the pics of Chris Hovan?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 30, 2011, 09:38:34 PM

This ain't your dad's Buccaneers

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 30, 2011, 09:39:49 PM

Now that's the good stuff, Hate.
Always can count on you.
Thanks a lot for the share.

Turn the page.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#38 : July 30, 2011, 09:43:40 PM

Hate man, I think you were sitting right in front of me LOL

If so, i was wearing throwback tshirt and cap with one of my boyz, 4bucs, my brother and his son.

thanks for the pics Hate.  So what were your impressions?

Webber is gonna take a WR spot from someone. Bowers is beastly. K2 looks regular season ready, as does Mike Will. Blount looks a lil slimmer than he did at season's end. Ronde looks like a slug. Free commands HIS team like an old vet. And Spurlock calves remind me of Warrick Dunn's. Huge!!!

The rest of the D is just that much faster than Ronde?

Madman

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 30, 2011, 09:50:17 PM

McCoy looks jacked too!

Man I can't wait to see McCoy, Bowers and Clayborn go after some QBs.  Matty Ice is gonna feel some pressure this year!

Thanks for the pics too!
: July 30, 2011, 09:53:12 PM Madman

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 30, 2011, 10:02:53 PM

This ain't your dad's Buccaneers
My pops was a Bills fan. 

;)

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#41 : July 30, 2011, 11:24:01 PM

I liked this one.

But the blonde on her left arm looks hotter than her.   Too bad she was covered up.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 31, 2011, 12:29:16 AM

Hate - good pics, where's the insight though? What did you see the impressed you and what left something to be desired?

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#43 : July 31, 2011, 12:56:55 AM

Again, can't thank you and Jdub enough for these! Great work, sir!

The quest for .500 begins...

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 31, 2011, 01:51:32 AM

Hate - good pics, where's the insight though? What did you see the impressed you and what left something to be desired?
Yuk....I was really impressed how much the whole team was in tip top shape....Webber the FA wr will make the team.....our wrs are awsome.....we may have the best set of young wrs in the nfl top to bottom......Bowers was right in front of us and I was yelling 'Bowers make the other 31 teams sorry ' lol that guy is jacked up.......Winslow looks like a man on a mission....I don't care what anyone says all we need is to sign a CB and an ORT and we are right there baby......we need to give Freeman a little time and with the wrs and tes we have we will put up plenty of points.....Yuk I don't think Lee and Trueblood will give 5 enough time.....and we need a VET CB for insurance for Barber or losing Talib......i;m telling you we are loaded for bear......2 key FAS is all we need .....just have to protect Free and we can go all the way.
           Wait till you see this kid Webber ....think we struck gold.....Parker and Stroughter stood out too.....Blount looks cut......everybody but Price looks in top shape......Freeman did a good job keeping the team focused in the off season ....and now you can see how it payed off.......these guys are ready.

: July 31, 2011, 02:00:31 AM 4bucs
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pics 7/30/11 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools