Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pics 7/30/11 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#45 : July 31, 2011, 02:42:56 AM

Hate man, I think you were sitting right in front of me LOL

If so, i was wearing throwback tshirt and cap with one of my boyz, 4bucs, my brother and his son.

thanks for the pics Hate.  So what were your impressions?

Webber is gonna take a WR spot from someone. Bowers is beastly. K2 looks regular season ready, as does Mike Will. Blount looks a lil slimmer than he did at season's end. Ronde looks like a slug. Free commands HIS team like an old vet. And Spurlock calves remind me of Warrick Dunn's. Huge!!!

With all the great youth, is it possible Ronde is gone?   Or they give him one more season.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#46 : July 31, 2011, 07:38:54 AM

Hate - good pics, where's the insight though? What did you see the impressed you and what left something to be desired?

As you can tell from my pics, my sole focus was on D. I went to practice specifically with Bowers and Clayborn in mind..... and they didn't disappoint. As posted in other threads, Bowers is beastly and is performing without restriction. No brace, no wrap, no hesitation..... that alone has me amp'd to the nth degree.

Heading over again today. Will try to get more.

Edit:
This is my favorite pic... and it exemplifies the camaraderie being built here. McCoy and Clayborn seem joined at the hip and its a beautiful thing:

: July 31, 2011, 07:46:06 AM Hate

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#47 : July 31, 2011, 07:44:22 AM

Note to photographers - you can NEVER have enough pictures of cheerleaders.  Nice abs, btw.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#48 : July 31, 2011, 07:45:26 AM

That was the only pic I liked.   But I liked it.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#49 : July 31, 2011, 08:01:21 AM

you always did have an eye for the Swashbucklers - or as they are called now the Tampa Bay Buccaneer Cheerleaders

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucs63

Starter

#50 : July 31, 2011, 08:48:49 AM

Thanks for the pics Hate. I hope you're not holding back more of the cheerleader pics.

Good to hear that the team seems to be in excellent shape. It looks like that cheerleader in the middle must have been working out with the boys.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#51 : July 31, 2011, 09:19:21 AM

Love em! Thanks Hate!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#52 : July 31, 2011, 10:40:54 AM

No prob guys. JDub has more shot of the offense as i was locked on Bowers/Clayborn/McCoy. Perhaps i'll get better ones today.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pics 7/30/11 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools