Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bye Bye Barrett Ruud « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#30 : July 30, 2011, 09:46:17 PM

I'm glad he's gone, too.

But, I really hate seeing our guys get trashed by "fans" when they leave. It's classless.

I wish him well.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 30, 2011, 09:51:10 PM

I'm glad he's gone, too.

But, I really hate seeing our guys get trashed by "fans" when they leave. It's classless.

I wish him well.

+1

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 30, 2011, 09:57:53 PM

BUT IF THE GLAZERS WANTED TO BE CONTENT AND NOT WANT TO WIN WOULD'NT THEY HAVE RESIGNED RUUD. iSN'T HE THE LEADER OF OUR "DEFENSE"? WHY WASN'T HE RE-SIGNED, I THOUGH WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 30, 2011, 10:01:34 PM

Dy-nasty D, he was trashed DURING games by the very same fans.

He just didn't play with enough firepower for many's liking.  His one year deal speaks volumes about what other teams think about him, IMO...

It had to stink that he signed a one year deal after waiting for big money and a long contract.  Look forward to seeing what he accomplishes outside of a Pewter uniform myself...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 30, 2011, 10:02:42 PM

Trashed him when he was here. As a mike backer, he sucked.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : July 30, 2011, 10:35:31 PM

I wish him well.

I have to agree with you.   Ruud has always been a class act in Tampa and the Bucs were lucky to have a guy like him on the team.    I can see trashing idiots like Aqib Talib and LeGarrette Blount, but to trash Ruud is classless.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 30, 2011, 10:37:54 PM

I wish him well.

I have to agree with you.   Ruud has always been a class act in Tampa and the Bucs were lucky to have a guy like him on the team.    I can see trashing idiots like Aqib Talib and LeGarrette Blount, but to trash Ruud is classless.

You're right, trashing an "elite" linebacker who couldn't stop a runny nose is almost like trashing a franchise QB who is "too big".

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 30, 2011, 10:39:05 PM

I wish him well.

You're right, trashing an "elite" linebacker who couldn't stop a runny nose is almost like trashing a franchise QB who is "too big".
BOOOOM!

And before he can come back, I am sure he will say that he "never" trashed Freeman.  Of course, he is lying.  He will play the subtle boy role...typical moronic crap.

Pathetic.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#38 : July 30, 2011, 10:43:48 PM

I never said Freeman was too big to play.   I said watching a QB who is the biggest guy on the field takes the luster away from the sport and I don't want to watch that.    The same as Big Ben in Pittsburgh.

It's entertaining to watch a QB try to get away from the defenders and throw the ball for scores with huge guys coming after him.   But when the QB is bigger than the guys coming after him and swats them away like flies when they get to him, how is that entertaining at all?    It's not.   Only a homer could enjoy watching that.

Freeman is a class act as well as Ruud.

bucshot420

Starter

#39 : July 30, 2011, 10:46:30 PM

Bye bye goldie-locks!  You had great character but played like a pre-pubescent little boy

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 30, 2011, 10:48:49 PM

I never said Freeman was too big to play.   I said watching a QB who is the biggest guy on the field takes the luster away from the sport and I don't want to watch that.    The same as Big Ben in Pittsburgh.

It's entertaining to watch a QB try to get away from the defenders and throw the ball for scores with huge guys coming after him.   But when the QB is bigger than the guys coming after him and swats them away like flies when they get to him, how is that entertaining at all?    It's not.   Only a homer could enjoy watching that.

So you think he was just born 6'6" 250? Height maybe not  but size overall, you have to work to get that big. He wasn't miraculously born 245lbs like Tebow.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 30, 2011, 10:51:47 PM

I said watching a QB who is the biggest guy on the field takes the luster away from the sport and I don't want to watch that.

If such is the case, then why do you?

Fortunately for us fans, unfortunately for you, Free5 is gonna be 'round a while. Perhaps the Tebow-led Denver Broncos would provide you with the stimulation that you crave?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 30, 2011, 10:57:44 PM

JOIN IN, EVERYONE!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#43 : July 30, 2011, 10:59:23 PM

This is seriously the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 30, 2011, 11:04:16 PM

well he was right about freeman being class :D *tosses Java a biscuit* WHO'S A GOOD BOY?! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bye Bye Barrett Ruud « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools