Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lofa Tatupu « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

JayAuggs

Pro Bowler
#75 : August 01, 2011, 03:50:05 PM

I'm sorry, did you all completely miss the part where he said the Jets already signed Asomugha and then about 12 hours later he became an Eagle?

Don't want to defend him, because you are right, but to his credit, there have been multiple, credible sources, who reported that Nnamdi had a handshake deal with the Jets until the Eagles swooped in last second.  Nnamdi even alluded as much during his interview yesterday that aired on NFLN.

Bob's problem is that he's a arrogant b@stard that wants to act like he has "sources" instead of just admitting he scours as much information available as possible then makes an educated guess based on that info.  I for one, will at least follow him knowing he's guessing, but also knowing that at the very least, those guesses are based on information he has HEARD and isn't just pulling out of his a$$.  I'm interested in what his opinion is, because I can't track news or scour every resource like he can....

and my fault, this is a thread about Lofa, and now I'm interested in hearing where he got the Lofa info from, and if there is anything else to it....

britbuc14

Starter

#76 : August 01, 2011, 04:58:14 PM

I send my sincere appologies to the board for my next post (don't feed the trolls etc)

Java, do you just say the opposite to whatever the Bucs do? are you that sad and lonley that the only communication you can hope for is the reply to your borish posts?

would you do us a favour and fill in the blanks?

It's 7 letters and two words, i'm feeling in a good mood so i'll help you

F--- --F!

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

AKBuc

Rookie

#77 : August 01, 2011, 04:59:54 PM

Former three time Pro Bowler, one year All Pro, Superbowl experience- did Ruud have any of that?  - Yes, I'm interested. Besides, I used to watch his dad (former USC and Patriot RB Mosi) play high school football in Hawaii when I was a kid.

See this is my point. And my main concern. Who is our leader on Defense right now?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#78 : August 01, 2011, 05:33:31 PM

Dumbdog Duimig says we don't need any stinkin' free agents. He says the current roster is just fine the way it is - RB, DL, LB, CB, etc. He says he can tell these guys are good just by watching them during camp.

Can you really tell how good a player/team is by watching them in TC without pads, running routes, without tackiling?

Seriously?

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#79 : August 01, 2011, 09:45:21 PM

Former three time Pro Bowler, one year All Pro, Superbowl experience- did Ruud have any of that?  - Yes, I'm interested. Besides, I used to watch his dad (former USC and Patriot RB Mosi) play high school football in Hawaii when I was a kid.

Key word there.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#80 : August 02, 2011, 06:58:23 AM

I think we stick with McKenzie at MIKE.  If we were going to upgrade the position, I think they would have gone after Tulloch.  He's a tackling machine, run stopper, and doesn't have the injury concerns Tatapu does.  And he's younger.  The Bucs showed no interest in him despite him being on the market longer than expected.  That tells me they are confident in what they have.

JayAuggs

Pro Bowler
#81 : August 02, 2011, 12:08:20 PM

I think we stick with McKenzie at MIKE.  If we were going to upgrade the position, I think they would have gone after Tulloch.  He's a tackling machine, run stopper, and doesn't have the injury concerns Tatapu does.  And he's younger.  The Bucs showed no interest in him despite him being on the market longer than expected.  That tells me they are confident in what they have.

Don't think its confident.  I think curious is a better word for it.  We are giving guys opportunities to show what they got.  We aren't in win now mode, its build now

heatrayz

Practice Squad

#82 : August 02, 2011, 12:53:48 PM

Dumbdog Duimig says we don't need any stinkin' free agents. He says the current roster is just fine the way it is - RB, DL, LB, CB, etc. He says he can tell these guys are good just by watching them during camp.

Can you really tell how good a player/team is by watching them in TC without pads, running routes, without tackiling?

Seriously?
I think I agree with him. I want to see what T-Mac andFoster have. I like our roster the way it is, besides maybe a corner or safety signing.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#83 : August 02, 2011, 01:05:17 PM

bucsbuzztap Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Pewter Plank >> Report: Bucs Interested in Lofa Tatupu http://buzztap.com/-10E4eY
we could do worse....hope they sign him

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#84 : August 02, 2011, 01:16:11 PM

I wish this thread would die. I would be terribly disappointed if we signed Tatupu.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#85 : August 02, 2011, 04:21:06 PM

Did Tatupu have any solid DL or DBs playing around him?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lofa Tatupu « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools