Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp - Day 3 Discussion Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 31, 2011, 06:34:53 PM

Have I ever told you all how great it feels to share this HYPE with you guys? :) I feel great reading these reports right now!

C'mon, preseason! Show us what you got! 8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#31 : July 31, 2011, 06:38:07 PM

If he's really struggling I'd like to see Asante out there alot early in the season.

Blount is a **CENSORED**ing beast. I'm glad that he really dedicated himself this offseason. Seems like his swag is on another level right now.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 31, 2011, 06:38:53 PM

NFLSTROUD Rick Stroud
WR Arrelious Benn not practicing tonight. Most likely held out as a precaution
36 minutes ago

Supreme

Starter

#33 : July 31, 2011, 06:40:25 PM

If he's really struggling I'd like to see Asante out there alot early in the season.

Blount is a **CENSORED**ing beast. I'm glad that he really dedicated himself this offseason. Seems like his swag is on another level right now.

His swag is on a million

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#34 : July 31, 2011, 06:40:49 PM

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Appreciate your manic enthusiasm six weeks before the season, but the real test of your dedication is how positive will you be on this team during the season if their record is worse than their 2010 season (which is highly likely).  The minute to minute following of the players, including camp fodder might be a little overkill at the moment.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 31, 2011, 06:41:23 PM

ckparrot Chris Kouffman
Yup that's Dekoda Watson just picked off Freeman for a would be pick-6. Freeman stabbed back tho, TD over middle to Stroughter #Buccaneers
1 minute ago

GameChanger

Rookie

#36 : July 31, 2011, 06:43:26 PM

Watson is going to make it hard to judge who to play over at WLB. Do you go with Hayes, Watson, maybe even Foster?

Its a good problem to have but man...I wouldn't mind a little bit of 3-4 sets so we can get all our good LBs out there!

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#37 : July 31, 2011, 06:44:00 PM

@TBBuccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Red zone practice right now...Josh Freeman just threaded the needle on a real nice seam pass to Sammie Stroughter.

@TBBuccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
WR Dezmon Briscoe, lying on his back in the EZ with one arm hooked by a defender, somehow still made a ridiculous 1-handed catch just now.
: July 31, 2011, 06:45:47 PM bullg8rdaddy

The quest for .500 begins...

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#38 : July 31, 2011, 06:46:17 PM

@HolderStephen
Stephen Holder
Mike Williams just took the ball awayom EJ Biggers and Sean Jones in midair in redzone drill for TD. Sick catch #Bucs

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 31, 2011, 06:46:55 PM

HolderStephen Stephen Holder
Mike Williams just took the ball awayom EJ Biggers and Sean Jones in midair in redzone drill for TD. Sick catch #Bucs
1 minute ago

HolderStephen Stephen Holder
And Josh Freeman is killin it today. Extremely sharp for Day 3 of camp. #Bucs
1 minute ago

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#40 : July 31, 2011, 06:47:36 PM

I don't suppose Victor Aiyewa has made any splash plays?

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 31, 2011, 06:47:49 PM

WhatTheBuc What the Buc?
Freeman to Stroughter on a post that should have been picked by McKenzie
1 minute ago

Is it accuracy or is it bad interception scouting? you decide. :) I say it's Freeman in action!

PewterReport Buccaneers News
LB Dekoda Watson picked off Josh Freeman for a pick 6. Freeman stared down TE Ryan Purvis on the pick.

Watson showing up! :) You "Nurvis," Purvis? 8) lol!

PewterReport Buccaneers News
WR Sammie Stroughter has had two great TD catches in red zone team period from Josh Freeman.
1 minute ago

Sammie!! :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 31, 2011, 06:49:44 PM

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Appreciate your manic enthusiasm six weeks before the season, but the real test of your dedication is how positive will you be on this team during the season if their record is worse than their 2010 season (which is highly likely).  The minute to minute following of the players, including camp fodder might be a little overkill at the moment.

GameChanger

Rookie

#43 : July 31, 2011, 06:52:21 PM

It is better then lockout talk aka the NFL equivalent of watching paint dry. Lockout talk was probably some of the most overkill so far this off-season so excuse some of us football junkies for going a little crazy on our fix.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#44 : July 31, 2011, 06:52:35 PM

@JoeBucsFan
JoeBucsFan
Four-player collision for a pass just at Mark Dominik's feet. Ahmad Black took out Dez Briscoe. Dominik breathed sigh of relieve.

@TBBuccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Nice moment for undrafted rookie LB Nick Reveiz out of Tennessee. He just picked off a short pass over the middle.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp - Day 3 Discussion Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools