Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs will live by the Rookies or Die by the Rookies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#30 : August 01, 2011, 09:45:28 AM

So let me get this straight when Gruden & Allen were running the ship, everyone complained we didn't have enough young talent or young players. Now that there is a surplus of young talent and coming off a 10 win season people still are finding ways to complain...jeez there is no pleasing some fans.

After seeing how Josh Freeman played in his first full season as a starter how can you not be excited about this young, hungry team?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 01, 2011, 10:03:44 AM

So let me get this straight when Gruden & Allen were running the ship, everyone complained we didn't have enough young talent or young players. Now that there is a surplus of young talent and coming off a 10 win season people still are finding ways to complain...jeez there is no pleasing some fans.

After seeing how Josh Freeman played in his first full season as a starter how can you not be excited about this young, hungry team?

+5000
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs will live by the Rookies or Die by the Rookies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools