Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Millard........"this is going to be a hell of a group." « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#30 : August 01, 2011, 03:27:05 AM

HATE!

IMPOSTER!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 01, 2011, 03:31:32 AM

Hate already reacted to that post when the entire post was bumped. Crow was eaten by a lot of people. Hate and others gladly admitted they were wrong about Freeman.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 01, 2011, 03:33:17 AM

I'm just bustin balls.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 01, 2011, 03:36:54 AM

I'm bumped the entire thread "QB Freeman impresses at pro day" just to show that fans can be a little impulsive with their opinions.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : August 01, 2011, 05:03:31 AM

Please NO! I don't want Freeman!

me  either.

I don't want him either.

And I still don't want him.   Tebow was the guy they should have gone with.   Had they done that, I would own season tickets right now.   

Notice though that Hate also said he didn't want Freeman.   At least I said Freeman was the logical pick for heemy and dom while most others didnt, I just never wanted him and still don't because I don't like to watch him play.  And when have I ever said any different?

ufojoe, please  post your predictions back then.   Oh wait, you don't have the balls to ever make any predictions so there aren't any.   You don't even play the football pool for fear everyone would see you don't know crap.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 01, 2011, 05:08:02 AM

And when Matt Leinart was on the trading block in Arizona...

The Bucs "should" trade for the guy.   However, if they did, he'd beat out Freeman and ignite a QB controversy.

LOL. I think Java could have a career as comedian.

Thanks for the compliment because that WAS a joke.   

I believe that's the first compliment you have ever paid me.   Maybe you are finally getting it.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 01, 2011, 05:09:37 AM

My favorite Java prediction...

Here's reality for Freeman in 2010:

- comp % 47
- 8 tds passing
- 35 ints
- Zero "final game winning drive"
- 8 fumbles.
- 4 rushing tds
- 1800yrds passing
- Crying on the sideline.

That 35 picks made me LOL

Me too when I typed it.   I'm glad you guys are finally getting it.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#37 : August 01, 2011, 05:22:55 AM

Amazing how Java gets another post completey turned off the subject.!

Back to the subject... I've said all along that signing Millard may turn out to be one of the best moves the Bucs made all off season. Just watching him work with our D-line in practice was exciting.
He had great attention to detail, was very positive and all the young guys were really locked in to what he was teaching.

michaelford10

Rookie

#38 : August 01, 2011, 05:34:23 AM

My only concern would be that the two DL coaches would be stepping on each others toes

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 01, 2011, 05:35:29 AM

I've said all along that signing Millard may turn out to be one of the best moves the Bucs made all off season.

He's the best coach on the entire coaching staff.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 01, 2011, 06:03:21 AM

Back to the subject... I've said all along that signing Millard may turn out to be one of the best moves the Bucs made all off season. Just watching him work with our D-line in practice was exciting.
He had great attention to detail, was very positive and all the young guys were really locked in to what he was teaching.

Agreed. Great move by Rah to help get him here. I think the D Line is going to impress us this year.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 01, 2011, 06:46:22 AM

Great move by Sapp to get him to come to Tampa.    I'd love to see Millard as head coach of the Bucs in a year or two.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 01, 2011, 07:00:06 AM

Java-busted. Of course he was "joking". If we had Tebow as the starting QB for this team, we would be drafting Andrew Luck number 1 overall. BTW Tebow will be the backup yet again in Denver.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#43 : August 01, 2011, 07:52:51 AM

saying you dont like to watch freeman play because he is too big is the most ridiculous post ive ever read.
Its like saying:
 I dont like watching blount play because he is too athletic.
 I dont like watching desean jackson play because he is too quick.
 I dont like watching Suh play because he is too strong. 

If you can't find a negative in his play or his attitude then go for an attribute that improves their game.
Brilliant reasoning

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#44 : August 01, 2011, 09:52:46 AM

saying you dont like to watch freeman play because he is too big is the most ridiculous post ive ever read.
Its like saying:
 I dont like watching blount play because he is too athletic.
 I dont like watching desean jackson play because he is too quick.
 I dont like watching Suh play because he is too strong. 

If you can't find a negative in his play or his attitude then go for an attribute that improves their game.
Brilliant reasoning

that was a great 41st post JC
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Millard........"this is going to be a hell of a group." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools