Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Millard........"this is going to be a hell of a group." « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#75 : August 01, 2011, 07:27:26 PM

You just can't resist.  Every post is a new opportunity to rub salt in the wound.  I would actually be sorry if you went away.

You are ludicrous in your approach.  But I can't deny, you stir up laughter within, and sometimes it breaks forth.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#76 : August 01, 2011, 08:14:22 PM

Can't wait to see these guys play together..

And there all 22-23 years old..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 01, 2011, 08:31:22 PM

PRpatrol must have his finger on the button....Right, sir?...I mean, you see him, right?....

Millard seems to REALLY love Clayborn...

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#78 : August 01, 2011, 08:37:51 PM

Yeah Java, That new pic is better =p
: August 01, 2011, 08:39:28 PM Beatles123

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#79 : August 01, 2011, 10:01:48 PM

PRpatrol must have his finger on the button....Right, sir?...I mean, you see him, right?....

You are just as bad, dude.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#80 : August 01, 2011, 10:22:42 PM

Eh? I'm sorry you feel that way my friend. I'll try to do better if you really believe I'm that bad. I don't try and annoy anyone, so please excuse me.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#81 : August 02, 2011, 02:06:09 AM

The first couple pages of this thread were interesting, then you clowns [you know who you are]  decided to start talking sig pics.

Hate to admit I agree with Java for once, but this Millard looks like a keeper.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#82 : August 02, 2011, 08:53:27 AM

Millard is probably wishing this guy was still on the roster.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#83 : August 02, 2011, 01:23:15 PM

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#84 : August 02, 2011, 01:25:22 PM

Millard is probably wishing this guy was still on the roster.

He's a free agent (at least last week he was). Not sure if anyone signed him. Guess the Bucs DL is too good for him now. Bucs have moved on.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#85 : August 02, 2011, 01:36:49 PM

Considering he played in the league 11 years, he had quite a robust career.   Not many players play that long.   To say the DL is too good for a young Hovan is ignorant.   A young Hovan in his prime would make the team no problem.   But to say that Hovan is ready to retire is accurate.   Hovan was a pretty good player in his prime.   We'll see how many of the current Buc D line players are still playing in 11 years.   My bet is zero of them.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#86 : August 02, 2011, 03:34:44 PM

^^White-Trash. That is what you do, you bet against the Bucs. As if we need to hear the trash coming out of your mouth to know what your thoughts are.

I am starting to think your a disgruntled ManU fan, that hate the Glazers cause they racked up debt on ManU. Still bringing ManU great players, and big games however.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Millard........"this is going to be a hell of a group." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools