Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Morris betray Ruud? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

jlr0714

Starter
#30 : August 01, 2011, 01:54:14 PM

So if Coach Morris is close to you, you have a job for life?   What cow poop.   Using the fact that the Titans signed him to a whopping one year deal as 'proof' that Morris and the Bucs was wrong?   Under that logic...we were also wrong to cut Clayton & Sabby...and any other poor performing player we've ever cut simply because someone else made the decision to sign them.    Nothing worse in the reporting arena than a hack with an agenda...

beaners

Rookie

#31 : August 01, 2011, 01:55:02 PM

Fact: This article was so poor that my dog wouldn't even defecate on the paper it was printed on.
Watch out now animal control will be over to charge you with cruelty to animals.

beaners

Rookie

#32 : August 01, 2011, 02:00:28 PM

I think the writer misses the point, that by the Titans signing Ruud to only a 1 year deal it is proving why we didn't bring him back.  that and maybe the front office saw how many of his tackles were head on or chasing someone.  Yeah he had a nice forced fumble on the goal line last year in the Saints game, but it looked to be more luck the the rb opened himself up to the hit than Ruud actually going after the ball.  I remember him getting leveled a couple times that game.  Morris has been saying he wants violent players, Ruud doesn't fit that mold, thats why he isn't here

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 01, 2011, 02:00:54 PM

Oh my goodness, this is one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever read. How can any newspaper possibly hire someone this moronic? This legitimately seems like an Onion article.

And then I saw the one about Clayton's legacy being greater than football...hahahahahahahaha.

And on that note, the fact that he thinks Clayton even HAS a legacy shows that this isn't an issue of racism, it's an issue of having one too many chromosomes.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 01, 2011, 02:02:29 PM

Just watched the PC...

Rah busted Tom...    I can't hear you anymore...

Classic.    Well-played Coach Morris.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

05 TypeS DC5

Second String

#35 : August 01, 2011, 02:07:05 PM

I love Rah's comment, "I don't read that garbage" "so I don't know what you ask me anymore"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 01, 2011, 02:09:38 PM

Ruud was expendable.  Good luck to him, but he played tissue soft as of late.

That hit against Orton in Chicago was a thing of beauty however...as was his sick INT that game.  Might have been his best game a a Buc...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 01, 2011, 02:10:21 PM

I got that it was a media bias against TAMPA rather than race. Not to say it doesn't happen from some here.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 01, 2011, 02:10:55 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/HC-Raheem-Morris-Press-Conference-0801/8f14c556-f84a-42b7-85cb-ebf9791a866a

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 01, 2011, 02:15:45 PM

Just watched the PC...

Rah busted Tom...    I can't hear you anymore...

Classic.    Well-played Coach Morris.

Yeah that was good. Rah ain't gonna take **CENSORED** from reporters. I don't get the idea that Morris has much use for writers. After this article I can see why

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 01, 2011, 02:19:05 PM

I just like the fact that he calls a turd a turd...

No polishing that one.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#41 : August 01, 2011, 02:24:00 PM

That was great. My respect for Rah just went up. Love our coach.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 01, 2011, 02:26:57 PM

he's gained the respect of the media...

Never got away with it a couple years ago.

My respect for him went up a couple notches on that one... although I know Grella will probably give him some crap about the comment regardless.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 01, 2011, 02:31:30 PM

Pressers mean nothing...if you like that sort of thing, you would LOBVE listening to Bellicheat.  Dude hates everyone with a media cred badge.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#44 : August 01, 2011, 02:35:33 PM

Pressers mean nothing...if you like that sort of thing, you would LOBVE listening to Bellicheat.  Dude hates everyone with a media cred badge.
Bellicheat is good for an occasional soundbyte as well. But don't get me wrong, most of my respect for Rah was built for what he's done with our team and what he's still doing. Sticking it to an idiot reporter is just icing on the cake.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Morris betray Ruud? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools