Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Morris betray Ruud? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 12, 2011, 04:57:24 PM

The guy that wrote that opening article will no longer be covering the Bucs.    Coincidence?    I think not.

So the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, owned by the New York Times chain, has decided to focus strictly on local sports, read: prep sports.

Bucs beat writer, Tom Balog, will no longer cover the Bucs. Instead, he will be on the University of South Florida football beat.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#76 : August 12, 2011, 05:29:19 PM

All I can do is laugh. I've been calling this crap about since the season was over. We were NOT signing Ruud. The era is over and done with. I was debating all off-season with that CBW dude and tried to convince him that Ruud won't be back. Listen, listen, and listen.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Morris betray Ruud? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools