Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs offered Ronnie Brown multi-year deal??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 01, 2011, 07:19:38 PM

I'd sign him.  He is an upgrade over Caddy.  I had a man crush on him back when he was drafted.  He has been productive when healthy but he cant seem to avoid injuries. sadly, i dont think we will sign him for the reasons already mentioned.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#16 : August 01, 2011, 07:22:58 PM

I don't think Dominik and Raheem would have the balls to replace Cadillac with his best friend.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 01, 2011, 09:27:28 PM

A few years ago, might've been a good move for us. RB's had health issues lately, so there's a risk there. I'm looking for Lumpkin to be our next EG myself. Getting in some TC work, which he missed due to his late signing here, should elevate his value as a part-time back for us.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 01, 2011, 09:33:22 PM

I also like EG....but it seems he is missing more and more time with injuries....still not keen on Ronnie.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 02, 2011, 04:53:53 PM

Ronnie Brown - RB - Eagles

Eagles signed RB Ronnie Brown to a one-year contract.
Brown has lost a step going on age 30, but the former No. 2 pick in the draft still excels in most facets of the passing game. Last season, Brown averaged a career-low 3.67 yards per carry and petered out to the tune of 3.00 in the last eight games. Clearly, he won't threaten LeSean McCoy's workload, but Brown shouldn't have trouble beating out sixth-round pick Dion Lewis for the primary backup job. He'll be a fantasy starter if McCoy goes down.
 Related: Dolphins, LeSean McCoy, Dion Lewis

Source: Jeff Darlington on Twitter Aug 2, 4:40 PM

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

heatrayz

Practice Squad

#20 : August 02, 2011, 04:59:03 PM

The Eagles are starting to get obnoxious.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 02, 2011, 05:16:01 PM

"Hate" will clearly tell you, they always have been.

Ask him, if you want your ears blown off.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : August 02, 2011, 05:22:50 PM

Ronnie Brown - RB - Eagles

Eagles signed RB Ronnie Brown to a one-year contract.
Brown has lost a step going on age 30, but the former No. 2 pick in the draft still excels in most facets of the passing game. Last season, Brown averaged a career-low 3.67 yards per carry and petered out to the tune of 3.00 in the last eight games. Clearly, he won't threaten LeSean McCoy's workload, but Brown shouldn't have trouble beating out sixth-round pick Dion Lewis for the primary backup job. He'll be a fantasy starter if McCoy goes down.
 Related: Dolphins, LeSean McCoy, Dion Lewis

Source: Jeff Darlington on Twitter Aug 2, 4:40 PM

Crap. If Blount has an off year/injury, it would have been nice to have Brown on the team.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 02, 2011, 05:25:25 PM

Give me Snelling!!!!! Speacially with NO loading up upfront!!!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 02, 2011, 06:46:53 PM

jeez, philly is loading up. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs offered Ronnie Brown multi-year deal??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools