Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Java... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 01, 2011, 07:16:41 PM »

You'd move just for that?

Absolutely

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #16 : August 01, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »

That's what the original post says as well.   

Doesn't mean much.  Tebow is the future there and he should get all the reps in regular season if they are smart.    He has all the talent and leadership ability, but he needs to be on the field to learn to be an NFL QB.   

I sure wish Tebow as the Bucs QB.    I'd move back to tampa and buy season tickets if he was.
No you wouldn't.

That bozo you posted was a bozo.

He is saying Tebow threw under fifty percent, and four picks, and that is something to go on?  In my world, that means the guy needs work.  In practice.  Not on the field.  and the rushing TDs?  Yeah...Mike Vick does that well...and he can actually complete a higher rate than 49 percent, which, if oyu are not sure of, is god damned awful. 

Again, you are angry, again, you are pathetic.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 01, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »

Luck couldn't carry Tebow's jock.   

You're right. NFL caliber QB's don't carry backup's jocks.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #18 : August 01, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »

I didn't say wouldn't.   I said couldn't.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #19 : August 01, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »

Does Tim Tebow play for the Bucs?

Java is clearly a homosexual (nothing wrong with that), and he has a serious lady crush on the guy.  NOBODY on this site posts that much crap about one guy.

And clearly, Rah is not his type.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #20 : August 01, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »

Does Tim Tebow play for the Bucs?

Java

Tell that to Bucweiser, not Java.   Java didn't start this Tebow thread, Bucweiser did.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #21 : August 01, 2011, 07:40:20 PM »

I didn't say wouldn't.   I said couldn't.

I stand uncorrected.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #22 : August 01, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »

It won't bother him as much since Orton is white, too.

Is there something wrong with rooting for people because they're white?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #23 : August 01, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »

It won't bother him as much since Orton is white, too.

Is there something wrong with rooting for people because they're white?
If it is the sole or even main reason you root for them it just makes you dumb.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #24 : August 01, 2011, 09:06:45 PM »

I agree.   I'd never root for a guy solely because he was white.   It would be as dumb as voting for Obama just because he's black.   I'd never do that either.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
« #25 : August 01, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »

Who cares how good Tebow may become, he's too big for the position and wouldn't be fun to watch.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #26 : August 01, 2011, 09:11:29 PM »

Who cares how good Tebow may become, he's too big for the position and wouldn't be fun to watch.

I would agree with you if you said that about Freeman.   But Tebow already has the highest jersey sales (speaks volumes about his popularity) and every time he plays, he's all over the media.   He's probably THE most fun guy to watch in the league.   If he even takes one snap, it's all over ESPN and everyone watches.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #27 : August 01, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »

I would agree with you if you said that about Freeman.   But Tebow already has the highest jersey sales (speaks volumes about his popularity) and every time he plays, he's all over the media.   He's probably THE most fun guy to watch in the league.   If he even takes one snap, it's all over ESPN and everyone watches.

Wrong. Third highest. Behind Polamalu and Drew Brees. So if Tebow is third highest and that speaks volumes of his popularity and Mike Vick is 6th highest and that speaks volumes of his popularity, would that mean that the conclusion of why players sell a certain amount of jerseys comes down to a key component? I believe so.

It's the fact that I don't care about jerseys, I care about football.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #28 : August 01, 2011, 09:33:01 PM »

Popularity contests are for Madden... Freeman is by far a better QB than Dweebow... Seeing how I don't give 2 **CENSORED**s about Dweebow you cant say EVERYONE watches...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #29 : August 01, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »

Dolphins fans chant “We want Orton” at training camp

ProFootballTalk
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 1, 2011, 9:46 PM EDT

It’s not quite as bad as 49ers fans chanting for David Carr during last season, but the Dolphins organization had a rather embarrassing moment at training camp Monday night.

The fans started booing every underthrown Chad Henne pass, then chanted, “We want Orton!”

Somewhere, Orton’s agent is smiling.   Broncos VP John Elway should be smiling too, except he may be leaning towards keeping Orton at this point.

SI.com’s Jim Trotter writes that Orton has “clearly separated” himself at Broncos practices from Tim Tebow, who has struggled in the early going.  Orton has looked better by a “wide margin.”

The Broncos staff and players seem to appreciate Orton, but the fans want to get rid of him. The fans in Miami would gladly take Orton off their hands.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Java... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools