Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Java... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#30 : August 01, 2011, 10:32:06 PM

That's what the original post says as well.   

Doesn't mean much.  Tebow is the future there and he should get all the reps in regular season if they are smart.    He has all the talent and leadership ability, but he needs to be on the field to learn to be an NFL QB.   

I sure wish Tebow as the Bucs QB.    I'd move back to tampa and buy season tickets if he was.

Hey bud, I don't know if you noticed, but in your video BroncoFan said he would prefer Tebow over McCoy, Bradford, and Sanchez. Notice how Freeman's name never came up. Even WACKY Bronco fans know Freeman is the better choice. Just end it pal.
: August 01, 2011, 10:36:50 PM TampaBucks05

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : August 01, 2011, 10:57:33 PM

Tebow plays all 16 games, the Broncos are picking Andrew Luck in 2012.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 01, 2011, 11:14:24 PM

Tebow plays all 16 games, the Broncos are picking Andrew Luck in 2012.

Maybe that is the plan.  They will have a lot of competition though, Seattle for one.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#33 : August 01, 2011, 11:16:08 PM

Redskins^?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 01, 2011, 11:18:19 PM

Redskins^?

They probably win a handful.    Miami could be in for a rough year, Niners too I think.   I think they are all in the Luck sweepstakes.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#35 : August 01, 2011, 11:35:58 PM

Bengals could be too

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#36 : August 01, 2011, 11:37:31 PM

Redskins dont have a QB..

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#37 : August 01, 2011, 11:40:02 PM

I bet if  Bruce Allen had the 1st pick in the NFL draft and was in need of a stud QB
like Luck makes out to be he would messup and draft somone else.

britbuc14

Starter

#38 : August 01, 2011, 11:50:51 PM

Java, you're an idiot!

illuminator, you have show yourself to be ever so slightly racist. who cares what color a player is?

thats the problems with threads like these, nobody wins and we all get dragged to Java's level

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 02, 2011, 12:17:51 AM

illuminator, you have show yourself to be ever so slightly racist. who cares what color a player is?

Illuminator responded to my earlier post, but I have no idea if he's a racist or not. I think this is the first of his posts I've seen on the forum. To answer your question, I'm pretty sure only Java cares since he is an admitted and proud racist. He knows Tebow is terrible, but he can't stand that Freeman is the man here. It's sad, but that's the way the world is sometimes.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

britbuc14

Starter

#40 : August 02, 2011, 12:22:49 AM

i'll admit it throws me when i see stuff like this. why should it make a difference if a players black, white, yellow or sky-blue pink?

if a guy can play i dont care if he heralds from Rigel-7, and Freeman can PLAY

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#41 : August 02, 2011, 02:20:33 AM

I'm pretty sure only Java cares since he is an admitted and proud racist.

You know what?   That is a complete lie.   It falls in the category of libel.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 02, 2011, 02:31:44 AM

You know what?   That is a complete lie.   It falls in the category of libel.

No, sir, not a lie, just an honest mistake. I could have sworn you proudly claimed your hatred of minorities, but I can't find it, so I must be wrong about you admitting to it. Apologies to you, Grand Wizard.

Meh, I was going to modify my previous post but it won't let me, so...

I incorrectly stated that Java had admitted to being a racist when he hasn't, to my knowledge, admitted it yet.
: August 02, 2011, 02:37:25 AM Naismith

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#43 : August 02, 2011, 07:03:13 AM

illuminator, you have show yourself to be ever so slightly racist.

Have I? All I did was ask a question. I guess only racists ask questions.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#44 : August 02, 2011, 07:53:34 AM

I live in Denver, and I know a lot of Bronco fans that hope Orton is the starter.  They truly believe that the team has a better chance to win with him behind center.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Java... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools