Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp: Day 4 Discussion Thread (PADS AHOY!!) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

PewterPirate54

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#15 : August 01, 2011, 06:21:43 PM

Benn didn't practice Sunday or today. I hope he is alright.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

#16 : August 01, 2011, 06:24:03 PM

Im glad theyre holding Benn out. Kid is still recovering, we need to bring him back slowly.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 01, 2011, 06:25:36 PM

TBBuccaneers Tampa Bay Buccaneers
WR/DB 1-on-1s are more entertaining now, too. WR Detron Lewis out of Texas Tech just made a really nice, extending catch w/a DB right on him
2 minutes ago

PewterReport Buccaneers News
OU rookie Madu running fast, shifty quick burst. Bradford from USC running downhill, tough.
1 minute ago

MANDU! MANDU! He's comin' fo' you! 8)

BRADFORD!!

M.Williams just made a leaping catch of a deep ball against A.Talib, who was right on him, then beckoned cheers from the crowd as he ran by
35 seconds ago

MIKE!!! 8) TALIB!!
: August 01, 2011, 06:27:20 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 01, 2011, 06:30:23 PM

I always love hearing that they caught it over a defender, at least then we know we're still playing good defense lol

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 01, 2011, 06:35:08 PM

2nd string kicker Jasper 3 for 6 on 11on11 fg drill.
3 minutes ago

Crafty vet Ronde Barber makes an immediate impact in 7-on-7, tipping a pass away from TE Kellen Winslow and intercepting the deflection.
2 minutes ago

Clayborn vs. Penn one on one drills. A draw.

WhatTheBuc What the Buc?
Nice pick by Ronde in 7 on 7. Tip and pick on seam route.
5 minutes ago

WhatTheBuc What the Buc?
Defense not getting worked today. Secondary stepping up.
3 minutes ago

Ronde's not gonna just lay down! :)

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 01, 2011, 06:36:42 PM

Great to hear about Ronde, he looked a little slow to me on Saturday but he doesn't seem like the Favre type to me. I think he'll know when it's time to hang em up.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 01, 2011, 06:44:00 PM

Also of note is that Clayborn and Penn are evenly matched. I think Penn will be better this year. :)

Jock Sanders, the former St. Pete Catholic prep star, is rotating on punt returns with Sammie Stroughter and Preston Parker.
1 minute ago

Preston as a returner huh? hmm.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 01, 2011, 06:46:30 PM

We're about to start the best drill of camp so far - live goal line. There's usually something at stake for the winning side, O or D.

Oooh! :)

Bucz108

Starter

#23 : August 01, 2011, 06:47:09 PM

Just uploaded a video of Ronde's INT on twitter. (Twiiter.com/bucz113). It was shot from my phone, so let me know if the quality is good enough to be worth uploading more.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 01, 2011, 06:57:37 PM

Just uploaded a video of Ronde's INT on twitter. (Twiiter.com/bucz113). It was shot from my phone, so let me know if the quality is good enough to be worth uploading more.
-__________________________-

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

#25 : August 01, 2011, 06:59:06 PM

Also of note is that Clayborn and Penn are evenly matched. I think Penn will be better this year. :)

Jock Sanders, the former St. Pete Catholic prep star, is rotating on punt returns with Sammie Stroughter and Preston Parker.
1 minute ago

Well yeah did you ever see him at FSU???? the guy was dangerous returning punts and kick offs

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#26 : August 01, 2011, 07:00:24 PM

hey man the video was pretty good keep em coming

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 01, 2011, 07:02:44 PM

1 minute ago

Well yeah did you ever see him at FSU???? the guy was dangerous returning punts and kick offs

During his time at FSU, as a Gators fan he was the ONLY player they had that constantly worried me. The rest of their team was a joke, but every time Parker got the ball I would freak out lol

PewterPirate54

Pro Bowler

#28 : August 01, 2011, 07:04:15 PM

1 minute ago

During his time at FSU, as a Gators fan he was the ONLY player they had that constantly worried me. The rest of their team was a joke, but every time Parker got the ball I would freak out lol
Buddy we beat ya last year and will be beating you from years to come. :D

Buck N Up

Starter

#29 : August 01, 2011, 07:05:01 PM

He was great at FSU, As a FSU fan I loved him!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp: Day 4 Discussion Thread (PADS AHOY!!) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools