Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp: Day 4 Discussion Thread (PADS AHOY!!) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 01, 2011, 08:50:17 PM

To answer your question, no I don't find crying dishonorable. Doesn't mean I can't make fun of it though.

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#76 : August 02, 2011, 11:50:00 AM

To answer your question, no I don't find crying dishonorable. Doesn't mean I can't make fun of it though.

Thats right, kind of like when Java cries....

jlr0714

Starter
#77 : August 02, 2011, 12:18:33 PM

Two things....watched Claiborne closely last night in 1 on 1s....that guy hits with extreme prejudice.  There was a different sound to the pop the pads made when he engaged.    I was snapping photos and was looking at them this am....was shooting frame by frame on many of the goal line plays...McCoy was getting amazing pressure through the line.  His explosion off the ball was phenomenal.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#78 : August 02, 2011, 12:40:09 PM

Quick someone find all the pre draft Ryan Kerrigan threads.  To say Clayborne was an unpopular pick among the board know it alls would be putting it lightly.  We were supposed to trade up for someone good. lol  You just can't teach meaness and that kind of intensity.  The kid is gonna be special I think.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#79 : August 02, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Would still much rather have Kerrigan.

jlr0714

Starter
#80 : August 02, 2011, 12:53:45 PM

Of course you would Java.   You would rather have Kerrigan than Claiborne.  Tebow rather than Freeman.   Anyone other than Raheem.  In short...you find fault with every move and every decision made by our GM and coach over the past few years.   Which begs the question...why do you bother to still identify yourself as a Bucs fan again?

jbear

Pro Bowler

#81 : August 02, 2011, 02:32:42 PM

I think Clayborne will be the better pro and I thought that before we drafted him.  I'm not a hawkeye fan either. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#82 : August 02, 2011, 02:37:42 PM

And what of Bowers?  "BUT HE HAZ TEH BAD KNEE!" :P loll.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#83 : August 02, 2011, 03:59:59 PM

There wasn't a lot of talk about Bowers I think because most of the experts had him going way before pick #20.  Bowers is potentially as good as any DE drafted this year.  The knee questions dropped him to us in the second.  If he stays healthy then he's a steal.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#84 : August 02, 2011, 04:02:45 PM

There wasn't a lot of talk about Bowers I think because most of the experts had him going way before pick #20.  Bowers is potentially as good as any DE drafted this year.  The knee questions dropped him to us in the second.  If he stays healthy then he's a steal.

Without questions about his knee, Bowers is easily the best DE in this draft.

To follow up on the Clayborn pick, I hated it with a passion. I wanted Kerrigan, period. That being said i've accepted this guy as he is now a buc and he has grown on me with how he has handled himself so far in camp.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#85 : August 02, 2011, 04:09:54 PM

Cant wait to see them play.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp: Day 4 Discussion Thread (PADS AHOY!!) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools