Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bye bye to era of civility: Biden and other Dems call Tea Party terrorists « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #150 : August 11, 2011, 09:10:02 AM »

I can only assume by this post and others that you are operating under the false presumption that there is no such thing as an African American who believes that whites are superior to blacks. You live a sheltered existence if you believe this.

Actually we seem to have got to the point that Afrrcan Americans are superior to African Americans. Bit of a conundrum really.

Black people also hate other black people because of the color of their skin.  Damned racist Tea Party members.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #151 : August 11, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »

I wish some of you who post here and those "conservative" soap box preachers and politicians would just come out of the closet and state for the record you believe whites are superior to blacks.

Bit of a problem there if I'm black don't ya think?

Of course not.  This thread has already established the racism of black Tea Party members.
Only thing this thread established is that the tea bag bubble is full of entitlement and resentment issues. After Pres Obama wins his 2nd term, that bubble will pop and all hell will break loose.

Agreed.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #152 : August 11, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »

I can only assume by this post and others that you are operating under the false presumption that there is no such thing as an African American who believes that whites are superior to blacks. You live a sheltered existence if you believe this.

Actually we seem to have got to the point that Afrrcan Americans are superior to African Americans. Bit of a conundrum really.

Black people also hate other black people because of the color of their skin.  Damned racist Tea Party members.

Okay, how to word this as to not come across as insulting...

It is an utterly false premise to suggest that Rev. Peterson can't be racist against blacks because he himself is black. To make this claim is to essentially suggest that one's disparaging remarks and/or actions towards a specific race or ethnicity have no intrinsically racist value unless they are directed at peoples of a race or ethnicity different than their own. This is preposterous.

Internalized Racism

Internalized racism is the personal conscious or subconscious acceptance of the dominant society’s racist views, stereotypes and biases of one’s ethnic group. It gives rise to patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving that result in discriminating, minimizing, criticizing, finding fault, invalidating, and hating oneself while simultaneously valuing the dominant culture.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #153 : August 11, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »

Okay, how to word this as to not come across as insulting...

It is an utterly false premise to suggest that Rev. Peterson can't be racist against blacks because he himself is black. To make this claim is to essentially suggest that one's disparaging remarks and/or actions towards a specific race or ethnicity have no intrinsically racist value unless they are directed at peoples of a race or ethnicity different than their own. This is preposterous.

Internalized Racism

Internalized racism is the personal conscious or subconscious acceptance of the dominant society’s racist views, stereotypes and biases of one’s ethnic group. It gives rise to patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving that result in discriminating, minimizing, criticizing, finding fault, invalidating, and hating oneself while simultaneously valuing the dominant culture.

Yes, yes.  He dawns his pointy,white hood at Tea Party gatherings for the accepting throngs of people.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #154 : August 11, 2011, 12:38:34 PM »

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #155 : August 11, 2011, 01:01:05 PM »

Yes, yes.  He dawns his pointy,white hood at Tea Party gatherings for the accepting throngs of people.

Yes, yes. Because in order to be racist you must be a member of the KKK.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #156 : August 11, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »

Yes, yes. Because in order to be racist you must be a member of the KKK.

No, you don't have to be (and that's not even what was said) a member of the KKK, but now there is the Tea Party as well.  That gives these racists a more accepted way to disseminate their hate.

A racial issue is not the same as racist issues.

It's pretty clear some people have no idea was racism is.

This proving to be truer and truer....

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #157 : August 11, 2011, 07:56:05 PM »

I'm more than a little disappointed that the obligatory Clayton Bigsby reference has yet to be made...

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #158 : August 11, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »

I'm more than a little disappointed that the obligatory Clayton Bigsby reference has yet to be made...

I was thinking more along the lines of Uncle Ruckus. Seems like a better fit.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bye bye to era of civility: Biden and other Dems call Tea Party terrorists « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools