Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib breaks silence « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 02, 2011, 02:42:40 PM

If he does stay out of trouble...When do we decide we were wrong?....IF, mind you..

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 02, 2011, 04:10:59 PM

it makes me sick that he (talib) is representing my team

Anyone who doesn't feel sick about that isn't a true fan.

Anyone who constantly puts down my team is deffently not a true fan!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 02, 2011, 04:13:44 PM

it makes me sick that he (talib) is representing my team

Anyone who doesn't feel sick about that isn't a true fan.

Anyone who constantly puts down my team is deffently not a true fan!

I think that was his joke.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : August 02, 2011, 07:31:32 PM

deffently

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 03, 2011, 08:14:28 AM

"field a team based on moral character & you will have the worst team in history. god doesnt care about football".....daniel tosh tweet.

not sure if I agree w/ that.....

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 03, 2011, 01:13:46 PM

I watched the video closely. He is different. He can not stay still. I bet he has to move around all the time. I have seen this before. with people diagnosed with ADHD.. Actually people like this learn only when they are moveing. Usualy thses people have to tap their foot or they bob their leg up and down with their toes on the floor. He has a worse case of it.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 03, 2011, 01:25:17 PM

That was tough to watch... Not only because the website sucks and the video player glitches up... but because Talib was rubbing his face the entire time.
: August 03, 2011, 01:33:48 PM BerubesBucs

Sim

Starter

#22 : August 03, 2011, 01:52:52 PM

Talib looks like a guy that knows he messed up again after being given several second chances....he seemed almost ashamed to be in front of the camera....

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 03, 2011, 02:05:06 PM

It's hot outside, there are insects around, and I'm sure he just got finished working out. Just b/c he's moving around and wiping his face doesn't mean he's guilty for whatever you want him to be guilty about. Jeeze

If Talibs presence on the team makes you sick, you can always be a fan of Indian Cricket or Japanese Sumo.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 03, 2011, 03:21:02 PM

It's hot outside, there are insects around, and I'm sure he just got finished working out. Just b/c he's moving around and wiping his face doesn't mean he's guilty for whatever you want him to be guilty about. Jeeze

If Talibs presence on the team makes you sick, you can always be a fan of Indian Cricket or Japanese Sumo.

Or you can be a Bucs fan and say it makes you sick that they have Talib on the squad. No player is bigger than the team. Support the logo, not the individual player who could easily be gone/suspended in a heartbeat. I've been a fan of the team before Talib was even on this earth and will continue to be a Buc fan long after he puts on pewter and red (and sitting in a jail cell next to his new girlfriend).

: August 03, 2011, 03:23:10 PM morgan

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#25 : August 03, 2011, 05:59:35 PM

Talib will have 8 picks this yr.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib breaks silence « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools